1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by brb, Feb 25, 2020.

?

Boris...

1. should completely lock us down immediately and fook up all our Christmas'

12.5%
  2. let the bodies stack high

54.2%
  3. lock us down from the 29th to fook up Treble's plans

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

Not so sure on that ... the test my eyesight beauty spot drive is gonna run and run if you ask me...

2. brb

brb CR250

Have you learned nothing over the last 4 years <laugh>

Cummings got his flute out today, and the media came running. He then teased them for an hour, like watching cats play with a ball of wool. Soft tone, even wearing a white shirt, with sleeves rolled portraying the working man, ready for a bit of grafting, but the only thing he had to lift was his tongue every so often as he licked his drying lying lips. It was a treat watching him in action, the psychology as the mice all gathered round on the garden lawn. Exhaust the questions, and then beg for more, until it destroys all chance of future media speculation. After he had finished he walked straight back into the number ten, job done, mission complete. He even left virtually a full jug of water still on the table, he didn't even get challenged enough to build up a greater first. It was like watching a media defence trying to stop Messi from scoring the winner in the dying seconds....and the Cummings bandwagon rolls on.

Schlem Boogerman and haslam like this.
  3. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

Interesting ... we watched the press conference and my missus said she was feeling a bit sorry for him ... he then got to the eyesight test drive and she started to change her mind ... we watched the news tonight as they showed Peston still sitting in the garden ... Cummings nonchalantly shoves his glass away gets up and strolls out of camera shot smiling ... "what a smug ****" says the missus, no longer feeling any sympathy... social media is currently buzzing with much the same conclusion ... I don't think this one is going g to be easily swept under the carpet ... but we'll just have to see, of course...

Last edited: May 26, 2020
  4. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

I wouldn't focus too much on what happens to Cummings. It really is immaterial. So what if he is sacked, he'll be back in 6 months.

And do you think this will affect anyone in government considering there are far worse to hold them to account for in their handling of the pandemic which they will also talk their way out? Come on mate, much as I share your sentiment, that's being a bit naive. If anything, this Cummings saga only confirms that they will diligently stonewall their way out of any repercussions or accountability for the last 4 months debacle once this is all over... and the apathetic public won't remember.

5. brb

brb CR250

He gave lots away to those who probably didn't even have to watch that closely. His feet wrapped round the bottom of his chair, relaxing comfortably, he's not as clever as he thinks, he'd need to be total psycho to play it off perfectly. I thought it was quite a weak performance, but then you have to remember he's not the one used to having to be put in front of the camera. It's all well and good guiding someone such as Boris, by saying act the buffoon today, but it's totally different when you have to pull it off yourself with a lack of carisma.

* Record Points Total likes this.
  6. BobbyD

BobbyD President

@Tobes @Looney Leftie was it one of you boys that said dom cummings sister was a director for the track and trace app? I cant find anything that directly links it?

7. Edelman

Edelman Well-Known Member

I agree .
    Stick in a bit of flag waving and the public will fall hook line and sinker !
    It is so easy to sway the public and they know it !

Treble likes this.
  8. Edelman

Edelman Well-Known Member

Neither can I .

9. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

The body language was fascinating. It's called leakage, that business where he continually twitches and rubs his arm: basically no human (or animal, for that matter) is designed to lie, and a conflict occurs in the brain when you knowingly tell a falsehood. That's the whole point of pulpits - to hide the feet. They twitch like **** when you're telling a lie it has to come out somewhere.

Watch the video again and recognise the continual twitching. I'm sure every MI5 and MI6 interrogator (let alone the likes of Darren Brown) were pissing themselves laughing at that ****show.

PINKIE, Schlem Boogerman and brb like this.
  10. brb

brb CR250

Funny, I was actually thinking Darren Brown, when I wrote that!

11. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

So let me get this right?

little Dom took his family from the isolated environment of his house to the isolated environment of his car.

He then drove 250 miles in said isolated car probably stopping for fuel, naughty Dom, if only somebody had invented some system of filling your car by use of a credit/debit card without ever leaving the pump you could have got away with this.

He then took his family to a secluded house to isolate them.

Then he took his family to a river bank to see the ducks, this time they all got out of the isolated car and mingled with the hundreds of others on the bank watching the ducks. Very naughty Dom.

In reality the penalty for breaking lockdown at that time was £60, i think it should be doubled for every offence so Dom should give the Chancellor £720 and say sorry.

Stop being political pussies and get in the real world <doh> <laugh>

Tiddler and Saf like this.
  12. Dr Van Helsing

Dr Van Helsing Well-Known Member

It's all part of my mystique

13. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Depends if you’re thick enough to buy that version of events or Tory enough to pretend to yourself that you’re buying it.

14. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

The real world where everyone can now ignore the Government advice by using their own discretion and acting 'reasonably'?

KDEN

... but back in the political world ... the cynic in me now wonders whether the timing of the change from "Stay Home" to "Stay Alert Whilst On A Daytrip" was purely coincidental ... :bandit:

15. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...sider-action-against-professor-neil-ferguson/

If only you'd posted as much in his defence. Yep let's not politicise this <whistle>

16. pompeymeowth

pompeymeowth Prepare for trouble x
    Staff Member

I'm going with both.

17. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Hope there’s a decent QC somewhere on the opposition front bench.

18. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

The next PM's question time should be a doozer ... Bojo will be shuffling around more uncomfortably than a lying **** at a rose garden conference <laugh>

19. Number 1 Jasper

Number 1 Jasper Well-Known Member

Slight flaw in your plan . If you have symptoms you must self isolate , that means by yourself in your home , I should know my brother had it and spent 7 days in a bedroom on his own only going to the bathroom . His wife left food outside the door . This arrogant prick put his child in real danger by locking all 3 of them in an extremely confined space , his car , for several hours .
    He has got away with it , but if his child had got it , he and his wife would have been totally to blame.

20. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.