1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by brb, Feb 25, 2020.

?

Boris...

1. should completely lock us down immediately and fook up all our Christmas'

12.5%
  2. let the bodies stack high

54.2%
  3. lock us down from the 29th to fook up Treble's plans

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

<rofl>

please log in to view this image

Saf, Archers Road, Peej and 1 other person like this.
  2. duggie2000

duggie2000 Well-Known Member

Hope you remember it next time

Archers Road and PINKIE like this.
  3. duggie2000

duggie2000 Well-Known Member

4. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

We have the worst Covid related death rate in the world over the last 7 days ...

5. Saf

Saf Not606 Godfather+NOT606 Poster of the year 2023

The world should turn on these bastards. They won't, though <grr>

Wuhan medics undercover: 'We were told to lie about Covid-19 outbreak' | ITV News

Chinese medics have been filmed undercover for the first time admitting they realised coronavirus could be transmitted between humans but were told by the government to keep quiet.

Senior medics in Wuhan who witnessed some of the first cases of the virus were secretly filmed by a citizen journalist for an ITV documentary.

The medics said they were in no doubt how dangerous the virus was and that they were aware of deaths as early as the end of December 2019.

One said: "Actually, at the end of December or beginning of January, the relative of someone I know died of this virus.

"Many of those living with him were also infected, including people I know."

Another said: "We all felt there shouldn’t be any doubt about human to human transmission."

Speaking after Wuhan was released from lockdown, the professionals also outlined a cover-up by the Chinese government authorities from the start of the outbreak.

One added: "We knew this virus transmitted from human to human. But when we attended a hospital meeting, we were told not to speak out.

"The provincial leaders told the hospitals not to tell the truth."

They said authorities knew that new year celebrations in January would "accelerate the spread of the virus".

"People suggested at city level that it shouldn’t go ahead, but it did because such an event would present a harmonious and prosperous society," the medic said.

6. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

That doesn't surprise me.

Pretty sure our Govt and many others would have acted similarly in the first instance, trying to keep a lid on it and not spread panic.

Only realised how bad it was when it was too late.

7. Saf

Imagine this scumbag **** was in charge...

JEREMY CORBYN has attacked Boris Johnson for securing millions of coronavirus jabs for Brits, accusing him of "vaccine nationalism". In an eerie insight into what might have been Britain's coronavirus strategy if Mr Corbyn has won the general election just over a year ago, the former Labour leader attacked the UK and others for purchasing high stocks of life-saving Covid jabs.

Diego and Quesadaad like this.
  8. Saf

It doesn't surprise me, neither. They're a disgrace.

I don't agree that other countries would have acted the same. They've blatantly tried to cover it up.

9. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I think they probably panicked, thought they could contain it and then only realised how bad it was once it was beyond containment.

There's nothing that this Govt have done to suggest that they would have done anything differently.

We're a year into this and they've only just introduced testing for people coming into the UK

10. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Did he actually say that or did he make a general point about wealthy countries over-ordering at the expense of poorer countries and it’s been rather predictably twisted?

Not that I’d imagine there would’ve been much chance for the more perishable vaccines in the poorest countries anyway.

Archers Road likes this.

11. Saf

Chinese sympathiser?

They've lied to their own citizens and the rest of the world. Their doctors were told to cover-up what was happening. They've made it difficult for investigators to gain access to labs and sites for their investigations. I don't think we would have done that, at all.

12. Saf

I'm not sure if he's named Boris Johnson, tbh.

He's got no business in telling any nation how many vaccines they should be ordering. Most countries have over ordered because we weren't sure which vaccines would get through the trials and which ones would be first available.

13. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

<laugh>

They ****ed up mate, no doubt.

Not sure this Govt would have gone as far as blocking investigators into labs etc. But I'm pretty certain they would have tried to have downplayed it and kept things going as normal. Look at last March, it was already spreading round the world and we let Cheltenham races go ahead with 250,000 ****ing people there.

Saf likes this.
  14. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

To be fair, Boris, Gove, Mogg and the rest of the Brexit ****s have spent four years doing that. Freedom for British fish. ****ing ****ers.

Tobes, BobbyD, saintrichie123 and 2 others like this.
  15. SaintsForTheWin

SaintsForTheWin Any holes a goal

I have no sympathy for the fisherman who voted for Brexit <laugh>

16. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

****ing loads of them down here, including mates of mine. Trawlers in Newlyn were decked out with vote leave flags during the referendum.

They have been royally ****ed in the arse over Brexit. If only somebody had warned them this might happen ...

Munson owns Fosse likes this.
  17. Solid_Air 2

Solid_Air 2 Well-Known Member

we knew the Hubei provincial leaders had covered it up as early as march / april time as even the CCCP admitted that .
    Should point out the Chinese notified WHO on Dec 31st that there was a new unknown illness in circulation but due to their typical refusal to let the outside world "interfere" in their affairs it is difficult to trust any official statements .

18. brb

brb CR250

We will never know the truth, it's very easy to blame China because we 'hate' China due to human rights abuses, regardless if America need 20,000 troops to control it citizens to hold some poxy event that says, hey man you're the president....I just hope there is not one lone nut in those 20k, that says, hey @BobbyD take some lead.

Anyway, I saw an interview on the virus the other day, and the person in the know, said no way did it escape from a Lab, if anything it is more than likely it came from bats on the market. However, in another interview, the finger was pointing towards Italy having had the virus as early as September 2019! We will never find the truth, but at least Kent puts its hands up and admitted infecting Europe with the new strain. <laugh> #LovelyJubbly

Anyway, more news here, after a little research via google on what I've just said... https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...han-thought-italian-study-shows-idUSKBN27V0KF

Oh and anyone that don't want their vaccine, can donate it to a poor country. <whistle>

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    Saf and PINKIE like this.
  19. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

UK topped 96,000 Covid deaths as of this morning ...

UK deaths more than 40% above normal levels ...

Covid deaths in care homes almost double in a fortnight according to the ONS

Grim reading <rose>

Saf likes this.
  20. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Why did I suddenly picture the doc out of Canonball Run when I read this <laugh>

duggie2000 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.