1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by brb, Feb 25, 2020.

?

Boris...

1. should completely lock us down immediately and fook up all our Christmas'

12.5%
  2. let the bodies stack high

54.2%
  3. lock us down from the 29th to fook up Treble's plans

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Cummings is a **** among 7 billion ****s.
    He will say the words that serve his purpose at the time, the fools (as opposed to ****s) are the one's that believe the words that suit their needs.

brb and Treble like this.
  2. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

That's a pretty damning indictment of those who voted Brexit mate <whistle>

3. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Unfortunately it's life as we know it <laugh>

Treble likes this.
  4. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

That's actually a great point. It really is everyone on all sides aint it <laugh>

Diego likes this.
  5. brb

brb CR250

I don't like Cummins but I will admit he's a devious cunning bastard. Boris surrounded himself with people that made up for his own weaknesses, you only need to look no further than Gove for evidence of that, even he had made Boris look a total fool in the past, by stabbing the blonde bombshell in the back.

So in someways Cummings was an ideal fit. Afterall the charm of the ex London Mayor wasn't going to work on the EU. So Boris needed that devious cunning bastard, and it worked, the only problem is the real problems begin when the worm turns as it later did. I've just no real idea, what occurred to bring it to this.

If I was to employ Cummings, I'd have to be aware at some point he's going to stab me in the back, and I could never work with someone like that or little snitches come to think of it. I believe in keeping your mouth shut..

I think once Cummings has served his purpose they should chuck the rat in the dog bin. He's probably owed a smack in the mouth from both sides of the fence to be fair.

Prince Knut and Treble like this.
  6. brb

brb CR250

That was millions mate, not billions. Even the world aint that thick and stupid. :bandit:

Treble likes this.
  7. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

He's defo unstable as fck.

Interesting you said Cummings was the ideal fit and how Boris needed the devious bastard. By the same token he needed Boris because he needed to get the job done (we all know what job... after Theresa May's fck up) and looking around he was the only candidate. He said as much in his interview.

So in effect, neither really looked beyond that and as you say once it was over it was only a matter of time when the whole relationship went Pete Tong.

brb, Prince Knut and Diego like this.
  8. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

He left an 11 year old son who he had with his current partner, a 19 year old son who was presumably from his ex, plus a 35 yr old step daughter who was his partners child and who was the one who highlighted the story and set up the just giving page to help support her mother.

haslam and Lovearsenalcock like this.
  9. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Johnson isn’t equipped to be PM & knew it. So he brought in people who he knew & felt he could rely on to do the actual work. Cummings being the main man & the one who’d made Johnson’s rise possible with the Leave campaign.

What seemingly changed was when Johnson’s gf decided to get more heavily involved after the election and was making decisions that Cummings didn’t agree with, but for the first time he found himself trumped (no pun intended) as she shared his bed.

I’ve found little in what Cummings has said to be a revelation (as shocking as it is), as it mirrored what I thought was happening anyway. It’s obvious though that as far as the real puppet masters are concerned Johnson has outlived his usefulness imo, and the process of removal is well under way.

Prince Knut, BobbyD and Treble like this.
  10. BobbyD

BobbyD President

it's called whistleblowing mate. When someone is part of the institution for known for lying (and it was obvious cummings broke the rules) and then suddenly starts leaking all the bad stuff the institution is doing, of course its much easier to believe

aberdude likes this.

11. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

There's no doubt the dynamics followed the way you've described. I have to say I'm surprised Carrie has that much power... or should I say, that much interest in any of it. The whole thing is a bit of a shambles. Irrespective of party politics, there are still many high calibre politicians in the Tory party, just very very few in the cabinet.

I'm not so sure about the removal part. He's the pied piper for the Tories as far the electorate is concerned. Many of MPs probably have as low an opinion of him as they do Cummings, but they will want a second term before taking steps to remove him imo.

brb likes this.
  12. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

When he goes will depend on the timing of the COVID inquiry imo. He’s ticked the box anyway, he only ever wanted the title never the responsibility, he’s done it & will happily get back to writing a column in the Torygraph for ‘buttons’ and charging 6 figures for an after dinner speaking gig.

aberdude likes this.
  13. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

They'll get away with it all in the inquiry Tobes come on mate.

By the time it happens, all the catastrophic fck ups will seem less important or explained away as "hindsight" and reading the mood of the country as a whole there's only apathy and indifference to it all. Nothing will stick...certainly not enough for heads to roll. The vast majority of tabloids and broad sheets who've tethered themselves to Boris will also see to that. And I hold a weak and directionless opposition equally responsible for when that happens as well btw.

Gessa likes this.
  14. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Consequences and being forced to be accountable aren’t one and the same. The Tories will despatch him when it suits, same as it ever was. I reckon he’d go tomorrow anyway if they could engineer a plausible excuse, he hates it imo.

Treble likes this.
  15. Peej

Peej Fabio Borini Lover

Think I can see why some don’t want the Covid vaccine, glad I’m double jabbed

A8340BAA-5BEE-4D4A-A191-EA7C55E094C9.jpeg

16. Saf

Saf Not606 Godfather+NOT606 Poster of the year 2023

Boris Johnson visited a village in Cornwall and asked the inhabitants what the govt could do for them.

We have 2 big needs said the village spokesman. The first is we have a health centre but no doctor.

Boris whipped out his mobile, talked for a while then said, That's sorted, you'll have a doctor here tomorrow. Now, what was your other need?

Well, we have no mobile reception at all in our village, so . . . .

17. gooner4ever

gooner4ever once a Gooner always a Gooner
    Forum Moderator

he left 2 kids, aged 6 and 12, and 16

Edelman and Diego like this.
  18. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Send him to Luvgonzo, they're only a 3/4minute drive away from each other :)
    That title has been there for about 3 years because of you <laugh>

brb likes this.
  19. brb

brb CR250

Would you like your title changed?

20. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Aye go on. Can't be any worse than the one you already gave me <wah>

brb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.