1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Coventry

Discussion in 'Shrewsbury' started by Zenfootball2, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Zenfootball2

Zenfootball2 Active Member

so town face top team coventry, coventry have 13 points from a possible 15 town have 6 points from a possible 15. town have conceede late goals in two if the games costing town points after beating town Tranmere have gone on a winning run and have won the last three games.
    Pierre went off injured and will be out of action for Five weeks. we will also be without Vela after his red card. so changes in defence and midfield he may continue with Golbourne and walker.the notmally reliable O'Leary had a poor game let us hope he is back to his best; we may face Ryan Giles.

town will need to play like they did in the first half against oxford, we must cut out the silly free kicks in dangerous areas and we need to cut out giving away soft goals towards the end of the game.
    i think we will do well to get a draw anything more will be a bonus.

www.shrewsburytown.com/news/2020/march/sam-ricketts-pre-coventry-city/

"Town Manager Sam Ricketts is pleased his Shrews have had another full week on the training pitch and hopes to see the benefit come game-day.
    “The weather has allowed us to train this week which makes a change,” said Sam. “Having that training time aides recovery going into the game. The training time is vital in getting that sharpness and detail over to the players.
    “I think you can see the result of more training time in our recent performances. In the last game, up until the sending off, I thought we were excellent and had a number of good opportunities. Having a full week to prepare is vital. Coventry are a good side and have done very well in the last 14 games or so. They are deservedly where they are in the league and are playing really good football."

2. Zenfootball2

Zenfootball2 Active Member