1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

COVID-19

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by Walsh.i.am, Mar 14, 2020.

1. DHCanary

DHCanary Very Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Didn't he already catch CoVid last year when he organised his own superspreader tournament? Not that reinfections are unheard of, but for a healthy athlete to catch it twice, it sounds like maybe he'd benefit from a boost to his immune system....

2. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

It's just a shame the booster doesn't stop you catching it spreading it or dying

3. DUNCAN DONUTS

When the Serbian tennis player left Dubai International Airport to Australia his team & their representatives should have sorted out the Visa requirements before they left.

If the Australian government knowingly let in the World's number 1 tennis player into their country , to then put him in a detention facility rather than put him on the next flight back then that's not good

4. DUNCAN DONUTS

If fans attending Premier league games are expected to be double jabbed and plus 1 boosted to enter Carrow Road, I'm hoping the security and all staff are expected to abide by the same rules.

That obviously extends to Management, and office workers .
    Groundsmen, coaches, youth set up, Delia, Jones , Shakespeare ALL the players ?

Then how are we asking to cancel games due to Covid-19 infection?

5. zogean_king

zogean_king Well-Known Member

All should be held to the same standard, but the reason games get cancelled is because at the very least it debilitates top level athletes so they can't run around for 90 mins.

6. DUNCAN DONUTS

There is a worrying amount of players and supporters collapsing with heart problems, it's happening every week now.

7. zogean_king

Talking to a respiratory nurse over here she was saying the hoo har about astrazeneca blood clots and not giving it to the yoof is why there is a slight increase in hyper fit males getting heart issues from Pfizer. They know what to look for, with the blood clots and how to treat it (though it might take 6 months to get all sorted), the rare heart complications they really struggle to treat.

8. DUNCAN DONUTS

I have seen at least 5 or 6 games recently where fans in the crowd collapse with heart attacks.

Watford v Spurs last week , Southampton have had at least one Sunderland.

An Algerian International died on the pitch last week , Aguero had to retire , Fleck recently collapsed at Sheffield United.

This is not normal

9. Bure budgie

Bure budgie Well-Known Member

10. DUNCAN DONUTS

11. zogean_king

Just send him for processing in Nauru

12. Bure budgie

NOVAK DJOKOVIC has LOST his case at the Federal Court and been deported from Australia.

The court confirmed that the decision immigration minister Alex Hawke made to cancel the Serb's visa was legal.

Great decision Aussie.

DHCanary and zogean_king like this.
  13. DUNCAN DONUTS

14. Robbie BB

Robbie BB Well-Known Member

While they're at it, they could maybe deport the entire English Test cricket team for ineptitude ........

15. zogean_king

That's what I have been hoping for haha

16. zogean_king

Well well well our glorious leader Mark McGowan doesn't want to open WA's borders yet again

17. DUNCAN DONUTS

18. zogean_king

19. Robbie BB

Robbie BB Well-Known Member

No apologies for bumping this thread. The British Heart Foundation recently reported that, in England, since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, there have been, on average, 500 excess deaths a week from cardiovascular disease (CVD); the total number of excess deaths from CVD in England over that period is 100,000:
    https://www.bhf.org.uk/what-we-do/p...-involving-cardiovascular-disease-an-analysis
    Imagine the uproar there would be if it was reported that 100,000 people had died from some form of environmental contamination, or malnutrition, or gun crime, over a similar period. It would be all over the mainstream media, there would be emergency debates in a packed House of Commons, with MPs demanding immediate action, and no end of statements from the relevant government departments. But in stark contrast, in the case of excess deaths from CVD since the start of the pandemic there has been almost total silence, from government, from the press, from the medical authorities, from academia and from anyone in the the pharmaceutical sector. Nobody seems interested either in what is happening, or in what is causing it.

The BHF offers its own thoughts on the causes of these excess deaths: "No doubt, the reasons for continuingly high numbers of excess deaths related to CVD in England are complicated. However, along with deaths caused by Covid-19 among people with heart and circulatory diseases, we think the following factors have played a role:
    • The longer-term impact of Covid-19 infection on the heart and circulatory system.
    • Extreme and continued disruption to GP and heart care services."
    Clearly, as the BHP says, the reasons are complicated, or to use a different expression, "multifactorial". But oddly enough, they don't make any mention of one of the most obvious "factors" that could be contributing to these excess deaths -- the vaccination programme.

It would be a mistake to think that excess deaths from CVD, and indeed the excess deaths revealed when you look at the All Cause mortality data, are a peculiarly British phenomenon. Not so. Take any of the countries of western Europe, Scandinavia, the US, Israel, South Korea, Australia, et. al., the data are telling much the same story. This is a world-wide issue, and the silence regarding it is deafening.

One difference between the UK and a number of other countries, including e.g. Germany, Israel. South Korea, Denmark, is that independent research is being done and published. To give just one example, here are graphs from an ongoing Danish study on excess deaths in Scandinavia, with the UK equivalent for comparison:

Screenshot.jpeg

Could anything better illustrate the absurdity of the British Heart Foundation's silence on Covid vaccination as a possible factor in the continuing, unexplained rise of excess deaths from CVD?

20. Bure budgie

Having contracted Covid pre Christmas, I was convinced I was going mad.
    Loss of appetite and Insomnia, led me to believe I was in a state of madness.
    No "normal" Covid symptoms, but I was admitted to hospital, taken there by police, as they deemed me potential suicidal.
    A Covid test proved positive, and diagnosed so.
    No hospital admittance, but weeks of feeling really down.
    Since made a full recovery and can only praise NHS for their care.
    As regarding the Covid jabs,I will still
    accept any that are offered.
    Did they help me? I don't know but I am still here.
    Hindsight is a marvellous thing,is it not

Last edited: Jul 17, 2023
    zogean_king and RiverEndRick like this.