1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Daftest thing you've done to watch leeds

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by lifecheshirewhite, Mar 6, 2019.

1. lifecheshirewhite

Mine would be the 91-92 season,I was going home and away most games and had a season ticket.We had a fixture against Man u over New year and I realised that I was rostered to work that day,well it only got worse,as we drew scum in the league cup 5th round and the F A Cup 3rd round all at home,all within 10 days,and I was down to work every one of the days.

The job had to go,yes I quit and my wife was livid and took about 3 weeks to get another one,after the games obviously.:grin:

2. lifecheshirewhite

Did another daft one going Monaco for I think a champions league game.
    Decided to go by car as money was short,set off and a little squeak was coming from a rear wheel.Turned up the radio so we couldn't hear it <doh>.
    Well by the time we got to Calais it was hell of a racket and it was clear we had no hope of getting there.
    Well we looked up train fares but couldn't afford the £300 but then managed to find a garage open on a sunday who put a new wheel bearing in for £85.<diva> couldn't afford a Hotel so slept in the car and washed in a fountain <laugh> but all worth it as we won 0-3 if I remember right.:grin:

3. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

I was believing that story right up until you said you washed ..... <whistle>

Irishshako and lifecheshirewhite like this.
  4. lifecheshirewhite

Security probably had a right laugh,was on a services at night in France,services was closed and dark so we stripped down and washed in a fountain,only after did we think there might have been cameras on the car park.<doh>

Whitejock likes this.
  5. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Daftest thing you've done to watch leeds

Turned on the ****ing tele..........<laugh>

6. lifecheshirewhite

Sorry to hear about your relegation,with your only player being out for the season.:emoticon-0106-cryin
    Only joking of course I'm not sorry really

7. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

FFS! Mind bleach required! :)

The fountain reminds me of the 2013 Tartan Army visit to Wembley. As ever, there was a gathering at Trafalgar Square - and they used soap in the fountain - loads of it! :) https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/socc...r-square-fountain-soap-bubbles-165344558.html.

davy and lifecheshirewhite like this.