1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Daniel Nardiello

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by AWAY IN BC, Jan 27, 2016.

1. AWAY IN BC

AWAY IN BC Well-Known Member

Signed by Argyle today on loan from Bury..
    sure has been around scoring goals for all the clubs he's been involved with.

2. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Yep he was a scummer once and scored against us!

city in the quay likes this.
  3. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Bury striker who is 33 yrs old.....has been on the sidelines this season because of injury.....scored his fair share of goals in Bury's promotion from Div 2 recently......a striker with experience of getting out of this division so lets see how things go.

4. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Didn't see this one coming. I've been scanning the news for Boetang and suddenly a Nardielo comes along. Don't think this is bad as long as he is fit enough. Decent goal scorer at other places.

5. lyndhurstgreen

lyndhurstgreen Active Member

A good signing for me - always looked good whenever I have seen him- just hope his injury clears up soon.

6. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Derek Adams has a knack of picking good deals with the players he has bought and the ones brought in on loan.........the one that didn't come off was Croll.

Daniel Nardiello has a good track record when he stays fit....can score goals and has lots of experience of success getting out of this division......I would think he would be a good sub to change things around late on.

7. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Good signing on paper plym but my usual applies. I will wait until I've witnessed for us before making judgement. I think another failure was Walton but in truth Adams does have a pretty reasonable record with who he brings in. I've read some comments around the boards this evening and have to ask what some people expect us to sign at this stage of the season. Any under 20, the usual loanee types from the top, are pot luck to a large extent. Any top class striker for example would not be available to a league 2 club and probably outside the price range anyway. Some of the comments are plain stupid. One even said ex exeter so not for me. Doh!!!! There have been quite a few who have been raved about over the years. Mackie one of the most recent. Who cares who they have played for previously, it's what they do here that matters.

8. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

If a player is a failure it's down to Brent....if he is a good buy/loan then it's good on Adams.....whatever you think of James Brent he cannot win can he ?

Yes I saw the comments of a certain pasoti member regarding Exeter as well sensible.....if you go further back in his earlier career he was at Man U......so he comes from that team that plastic supporters support.....so he is a write off straight away. Of course when we play Exeter there will be chants of "Exeter reject" ringing around St James.....the obvious answer is to score the winning goal against them.

9. hp_bedoboy

hp_bedoboy Active Member

A very decent loan signing, RR probably not 100% fit in my mind so good cover for him if he can fit in.

10. hp_bedoboy

hp_bedoboy Active Member

Knowing our luck he will score the winning own goal :emoticon-0101-sadsm