1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Defensive horror show

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by tigerhull1504, Apr 23, 2011.

1. tigerhull1504

tigerhull1504 Member

Shocking, just, shocking.

2. dem_on

dem_on Member

Dawson was just an accident waiting to happen................................................ add to the woes to lose Rosenior and Manone is a disaster

3. tigercity

tigercity Well-Known Member

Looks like a re-building job in the summer, really need to bring in a new LB

Gerrard will go if Cardiff promoted, but he's a bit slow for the PL

Rosenior is usually our best player so to lose him is damaging..

4. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

I thought pantomime season was at Christmas, that was utterly bizarre, Gerrard uncharacteristically poor in the first half and Dawson was just appalling.

5. Dean24

Dean24 Member

Dawson is a ****ing liability and he has been for a long time, Now that the season is over Nigel might as well tell him to pack his gear and **** off.

6. Sagegee

Sagegee Active Member

Dean, don't hold back, say what you feel, mate!

7. James

James New Member

New left back...

8. Dean24

Dean24 Member

Okay I will, Dawson should be beaten for several hours in Victoria square, Hung upside down and have his knackers cut off and stuffed into his mouth. Then lose his captaincy.

9. Sagegee

Sagegee Active Member

Okay, I can live with that as live entertainment for the city centre on a Bank Holiday weekend, but I would prefer scantily clad lasses myself!

10. Dean24

Dean24 Member

Hell! why not both, He could be getting taught a lesson and the woman could be dancing naked all around :emoticon-0102-bigsm

11. Sagegee

Sagegee Active Member

Liked the last part of your post!!!!

12. Lukas

Lukas Member

Wow. I sat just behind the goal to get a full view of all mistakes. Just ridiculous, all 4 goals (or at least 3) could have been prevented. Still, at least we didn't get relegated this season

13. Harap

Harap Member

Tempted to just put it down to a shocking day at the office, errors that just completely out of character.

14. OffToThePave

OffToThePave Member

I don't think it's fair to single out Dawson. The entire team was appalling. We kept gifting the ball to them. When we weren't doing that we were losing almost every ball in the air. Poor old Vito had no chance.

In the second half Duke booted every ball up the field towards McLean - and I had some sympathy with the bloke behind me, who shouted "Stop aiming at the ****ing midget, you twat!!!"

Might book a little holiday as there is no danger of having to pay to go to Wembley!

15. Barmbys_Tan

Barmbys_Tan Well-Known Member

What can i say really, poor officials but great away fans byfar the best at the KC all season, gifted boro all 4 goals with all i can describe as comedy defending.. it was laughable...... proud of our home fans really getting behind the team despite been 4-2 down, good game to watch but Boro were ****s carrying on play with Rosenior down but then expected us to stop when their player was down i think it was about 5 injuries in one game today..... Unless something dramatic happened above us i doubt we'll be in the play offs, oh well away trip to Brighton then.

Enjoyed the game despite losing it, i thought we didnt play bad or anything but it was just the comedy defending make them look like Barcelona unless you were at the match, need to spend big during summer and if we do i reckon we could run away with this league next season.. whatever happens im enjoying championship life.

16. DJBlackandamberarmy(No4)

DJBlackandamberarmy(No4) Well-Known Member

bottled it, pure and simple..

17. Barmbys_Tan

Luckily we're all in High Spirits still all i can say is, we've seen worse and im proud of what the team have achieved given the summer situation.

If i didnt enjoy this league i'd be pissed off though, but i really do enjoy this league

18. adamisme

adamisme Member

disappointed, its fair to say all of our defence not just Dawson must shoulder the blame for this one. Worst defensive performance i've seen from City in a long time. Was like watching headless chickens, there seemed to be no communication between our back 4 at all and Middlesborough's number 7 seemed to have freedom to attack us.

19. Barmbys_Tan

The irony of Boro's chants ''Hull Is A **** Hole'' etc..... they must have felt like they were in the maldives today, i know they dont see the sun much up in Boro

20. Dean24

Dean24 Member

It depends on who's son your on about <whistle>