1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Derby County v Manchester United

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by glazerfodder, Mar 5, 2020.

1. glazerfodder

glazerfodder Well-Known Member

Tonight we play Wayne Rooney and ten other people in the FA Cup Final. Our very survival depends on this game, so what a team we have ...................

derby.png

2. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

<laugh>

3. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

So... thoughts on the game? Another good performance. It was Derby but it was a Cup game where upsets are likely especially the way we were playing first half of the season, and Derby looked enough of a threat up until the first goal and didn't give up throughout the game.

Most of all I think some kudos needs to be given to Ole. I had/have my doubts but now he's got a decent creative midfielder in Fernandes his management of the team and his style of football is paying off and is as good as anyone we could want to manage the side.

The real test will come in the next few games though. City at home and then Spurs away. 4 points from them two games would be good imo, dare I say maybe even 6?

I've enjoyed watching the last two games, we've played with confidence and have a real talent in the side.

Also Ighalo... 3 in 2 games. If he keeps playing like that then good on him for not being phased coming to a massive club like United and succumbing to any pressure.

glazerfodder and Diego like this.
  4. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

He's a real striker and any striker will score goals in this team, Lukaku would probably have scored 20+ easily and i can only think he was a bad influence in the squad so got shipped out.
    I would be quite happy for us to buy Ighalo at a reasonable price to give Greenwood a chance to mature.

Treble likes this.