1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Derby v Forest 27,000?

Discussion in 'Derby County' started by Ramsforlife, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Ramsforlife

Ramsforlife Member

:emoticon-0102-bigsm
    could someone who went to the match give me a true view of how the game went,i have read a few views but they are not from true fans,i would like to know how you thought both teams performed and why only 27,000 FANS WERE AT THIS BIG LOCAL DERBY!!!:emoticon-0102-bigsm

2. derby diamond ram

i did nt get to go,a certain mr tudgay let us down,possibly cos he s not wanted now by the brollyman,it sounded like a cracker,having seen highlights and sounding biased,how the hell was fielding supposed to get out the way of miller??sending off my arse......4 florist players surrounding the ref,he s giving the penalty but they were nt happy with that,totally wrong in sending off and really bad of players encouraging the ref to send our keeper off in my view..

karma..... u raaaamsssssssssssssssssssssss........

3. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

I will agree the sending off was IMHO wrong and brought on because of the Forest players giving the referee added pressure. Cannot really comment much further as I have only seen highlights other than to say the Forest defence went AWOL for the first Derby goal. Instead of playing to the whistle I think their minds drifted to the player on the ground in the other half.

4. trickytree29

trickytree29 Member

Well done Derby have to say you throughly deserved the win. I know a lot of people are complaining about Derby not knocking the ball out buts its irrelevant we should not have switched off like we did. Anyone good luck for the rest of the season, until we play at your place anyway :wink:

5. derby diamond ram

what a refreshing comment.not what you expect from a red dog..ty tricky.....

6. Ramsforlife

Ramsforlife Member

I look look forward to speaking to one of your fellow supporters on my next trip to Asda she has given my hell this last few season i cant wait to see her little face on my shopping trip,she sounds alot like yourself an honest supporter,no matter who who support.!!