1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Disgraceful

Discussion in 'Middlesbrough' started by Leeds United Super Sub, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Leeds United Super Sub

Can't say I'd want a player like that at my club, just re-watched it on the FLS, it was blatant it was a dive at the game, and it was doubly blatant it was a dive on the FLS.
    You have one aspect of your team that is Premiership, and that isn't the skill, because you are a decent team, but not good enough to go up, that aspect is the fact that all your players cried every time we went near you but didn't hesitate to try and take our players out. Was out playing you at 11 v 10, ridiculous game that could of been a classic ruined.

2. Magooder

Magooder Member

What player? Marvin Emnes?

You wouldn't want a player that has scored 5 goals in a week so far this season? Fair enough, I suppose we'll keep him then!

And I can't say I want a player like Howson at my club. Someone who asks for others to be sent off.... disgraceful! See, it works both ways! :)

3. Leeds United Super Sub

I'd rather Howson over Emnes any day. Emnes is like a little goal diving all over.

4. cafcnick

cafcnick Member

Oohh nicky bailey, you are the love of my life

5. Leeds United Super Sub

And also can I point out that Howson was protesting the fact that a Leeds player had been booked within 10 minutes before for a practically identical challenge.

6. pissyface

pissyface New Member

Gradel shouldn't have been sent off, Mcmahon shouldn't have been sent off. Only sending off that was valid was the Howson sending off. The ref spoiled the match not Boro