1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Dominic Cummings

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by BluefromBridgend, May 28, 2020.

1. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

Dom is playing us for fools. He believes he is better than us and the rules he defined dont apply to him.
    The vast majority stick to the rules. Dom fancied a trip oop north for his wife's birthday so did what he pleased. A bit of contrition and he'd have got away with it but he believes hes right. And brazens it out. Contempible.

Paddy mcguiness has him sussed.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...BMAF6BAgFEAQ&usg=AOvVaw3BY4c-KlTiZ0ZQ4hkNP4TH

Hilts24 and BluefromBridgend like this.
  2. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

With you Blue Turk.
    Combination of a vendetta against the architect of Brexit and the crushing of Corbyn fuelled by the left wing media with a bunch of some Tories who just don’t like Cummings.
    Time to move on now.

blueturk the cat likes this.
  3. Hilts24

Hilts24 Well-Known Member

This is comedy gold.

The Darlings of the media. Corbyn and Abbott. Those lefties at the Daily Heil so incensed they are out for blood.

Meanwhile the feckin beach people and the bloke eating chips are getting away with it.

4. FrankfurterBlue

FrankfurterBlue Well-Known Member

regardless of politics, any special adviser who is close to government and completely drives a hole through the advice/commandment should be out. This wasn't the odd hundred miles, it was nearly 300...….and with sickness in the car. To set off again later for a jaunt is stupid in the extreme and he MUST have realised that he'd be recognised and dobbed in.
    With regard to politics, the sooner this shower of **** is finished the better. Interestingly, Dianne Abbott got crucified for buggaring up the numbers but Priti Patel has not had any bad reaction.
    And, yes, I'm a card carrying member who has been concerned for some time that Jeremy Corbyn was never a leader.....and would never be capable of leading as long as there's a hole in his arse. I stuck with the party even when Momentum was doing it's best to **** things up and I have hopes that Keir Starmer will revive things and bring a little more caring into the country.

BluefromBridgend and Hilts24 like this.
  5. ninian opinion

Remind me of the punishment afforded to eg Kinnock junior for his stunt.:emoticon-0112-wonde

As soon as this pandemic is behind us Boris can get on with his elected mandate.

Cummings is vital to that.

blueturk the cat and Oldsparkey like this.
  6. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Nobody is irreplacable, but at the moment and for the rest of this year until Brexit, Cummings must stay.

ninian opinion likes this.
  7. Hilts24

<laugh><laugh><laugh>

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  8. Hilts24

I agree Cummings not being sacked shows the disdain this bunch have
    for the public.

It does make me wonder if Cummings has something on Johnson.

I never thought id say this but this bufoon has made me wish we had Cameron or Osborne back.

FFS the list on Cummings sacking is near endless. Judging by the cringeworthy garden performance the bloke is far from.the eccentric genius hes made put.

FFS i drove to a tourist spot 30 miles away on my wifes birthday to test my eyes.<laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>

But but but but what about Stephen Kinnock.??? Its nauseating listening to these Tories.

9. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Cummings has major influence on key decisions. He has shown he can't be trusted.

I know Labour people in Wales made stupid gaffes but nothing on Cummings' level and at least they owned up to it.

I'm all for moving on but he has to go. Who knows what else he has up his sleeve?

ccfcremotesupport and Hilts24 like this.
  10. Hilts24

Ill take the job for half the pay. Do feck all and leave without a deal. Job done. Thats where we are heading.
    I dont know about his sleeve but we know where his hand is. The buffoon sacking Cummings would be like Emu sacking Rod Hull. And thats with no offence to Emu who im sure could be doing a far better job than the waffling one.

BluefromBridgend likes this.

11. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

He's knows about the sheep people.... Aka thy voting public.

Hilts24 likes this.
  12. ninian opinion

Kinnock junior :emoticon-0138-think

Anyway can we just move on now and not turn this board into a political forum like Abraham’s board.

It won’t be long until the season re-starts:emoticon-0148-yes:

13. BluefromBridgend

Ninian, is your middle name Boris? He wants to move on to and do nothing about Cummings.

This isn't political at all. Cummings is just a lying, arrogant, self serving ****er who shouldn't be within 260 miles of any public office.

I would say the same about anyone who did the same and then acted the way he did.

Cummings - I wouldn't pi$$ on him if he was on fire.

Unless I was pi$$ing petrol. From a safe distance of course

Hilts24 and ccfcremotesupport like this.
  14. ninian opinion

Will the SNP do anything about this arch critic of the Government<whistle>

upload_2020-5-30_7-48-34.jpeg

blueturk the cat likes this.
  15. aberdude

Probably worth looking at the excuse he uses for his travel first ...... But If its anything silly and a complete lie like dom then fine him and sack him..... Or like what's happened with dom he gets away with it.

Hope you guys are excited for skynets tracking app. <laugh>

16. bluescull

bluescull Well-Known Member

Bring back Chris Grayling . . . . It’s the way forward.

17. Hilts24

No comparison to Cummings. Cummings travelled to someone elses property witn a suspected deadly virus in the car with a 4 year old who ended hospitalized and needing treatment putting the NHS in another area under unnecessary stress.

This bloke did what a lot of MPs did. He went home to isolate days after the lockdown to where he lives in his case Scotland and stayed there.

I also dont believe he had bad eyesight and went on test runs to tourist spots to test his eyes.

He certainly didnt do it on his wifes birthday either.

ccfcremotesupport likes this.
  18. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I've no doubt about that - I believe that's always been the plan unless major EU trade concessions were made.

No question Cummings broke the "rules" and offered retrospective excuses that just don't stack up. He seems to treat everyone outside his inner circle with contempt in the belief he's indispensable.

He's alienated so many that any slip was always going to be used for political ends by some in his own party let alone the opposition who see his ridiculous lockdown actions as a gift. His fumbled explanations since like taking a trip to test his eyesight etc were more damaging to him than if he'd just kept his mouth shut.

The man is pretty much universally despised at Westminster for his ruthlessness behind the scenes and there's always been a queue lined up to take him down. He's pissed on his chips over this and given them the opportunity. I can't see him lasting long despite the apparent current protection of Johnson.

Didn't I read something recently about him quitting voluntarily anyway later this year to undego some delayed surgery?

19. BluefromBridgend

Without anaesthetic I hope!!!

Or is he anticipating surgery to remove the bullet someone puts in his head. Bet he doesn't see that one Cumming.

20. aberdude

Maybe he's having empathy transplant ....unelected lobbying twat.

Hilts24 and BluefromBridgend like this.