1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

don't panic - here I am!

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by scottypafc20hatesdevonsurfer, May 31, 2011.

1. Steelthunderballs

Steelthunderballs New Member

No bites from me Bag women.

The ones that are biting are the ones who can not face my comments!! (easy cop out)

Looooooooooooserrrrrrrrr.

2. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Be strong,you can have a sneaky little look and over-ride it if you weaken,but you won't be able to live with yourself.

We listen to confessions but their will be a small charge.

3. Steelthunderballs

You have a traitor in the camp

Reid all about it as only messaged me asking me to take her up her brown box! Reckons Vic can't get it up bless.

4. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

I just had a thought,imagine being able to live your life with an ignore button in your hand all the time.

You could zap all those bills before you open them.never again put up with a traffic jam....ZAP....gone....and of course there's the little woman uumm ......must be so many things I could do with it, like take out a patent on it. Wouldn't take long before we could afford to buy Argyle and................crikey i'm going to wake up in a minute......I was never this bad before this last season I need counselling and quick.

5. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Trouble is plymborn, the customer could just press the ignore thingy-ma-jig and walk away from your shop without paying for it. I like to be selective who I ignore or what so the one on here will do nicely for now. I have absolutely no inclination to even have a sneaky look at posts I have chosen to ignore. The person can post a thousand times and it will make no difference to me at all. I feel happy in the knowledge that I am winding him up and there is nothing he can do about it. Don't feel too bad having loony moments. We could all do with a bit of counselling after last season.

6. Steelthunderballs

I love this, I feel like Patrick Swayze.

I am going to haunt the lot of you until this crooked, cheating Football Club are no more!!!

http://youtu.be/mktdge0XuKM

7. greenjock

greenjock Member

Well I was a bit torn really, but now that Scumanage have been promoted, wont have to bother about going there, not that I would have anyway, STB is from Stevenage, which is so nice its twinned with Shimkent in Khazakstan! The locals look at Luton as a holiday destination which tells you a lot. The shopping precint consists of Poundland, Poundworld, 99P Land, Bargain Booze and Iceland.

Steelthunderballs wife is the local bike and shoots ping pong balls out of her vajayjay on Saturday nights at the Dog and Dog, named after STB's sisters, and will suck your cock backstage for 50p and a can of Pedigree Chum.

Never had much to do with Stevenage or Spurs and certainly had nothing against either of them, but since STB lives in Stevenage and supports Spurs I now hate both with a passion and cant wait for Harry Redknapp to get prosecuted for tax evasion the ugly squinty eyed ballbag, and those other two stunners Crouch and Bale to leave in search of Champions League football.

Also hope Stevenage continues to win chavtown of the year, it gives STB something to be proud about other than the fact that he's been raped by all of his uncles, and their next door neighbours.

Not sure what the prick has against Argyle but whatever it is at least it gives the ****wit something to do with his evenings instead of licking windows in his bedsit

8. mexijan

mexijan Active Member

<laugh><laugh><laugh> Not an STD fan then I´m guessing Greenjock!!!

9. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Just press the ignore button and forget,your going to have a coronary if you still respond like that,he'll only think he's getting you to read his dribble even though he can be zapped with ignore setting.

10. greenjock

greenjock Member

Yeah i know but he deserved that and made me feel better. hes banned now so hopefully he gnashed his teeth and then tore out his hair and then couldnt do anything about it

11. mexijan

mexijan Active Member

And in addition it was extremely funny, though I may never be able to play table tennis again!!!

12. greenjock

greenjock Member

Mexijan you shoulda seen her backhand then lmao

13. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Never took long for that idiot to get banned, he was only talking to himself, tosser.
    I will never have to read his posts again, even if he comes back as some other stupid name. They have found him out already, :police:

14. Greenarmy Griff

Greenarmy Griff New Member

Where is this ignore button?????

15. mexijan

mexijan Active Member

Griff forum actions general settings edit ignore list or you can click on a user name, view profile then add to ignore.

16. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Griff........also explained in thread entitled......Welcome to not606 etc etc..........two different ways to do it.

17. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Right, now you have that out of your system greenjock perhaps just the ignore button in future and I won't have to go looking all over the place to see if anyone has posted anything Argyle on the threads. I do realise that was a pent up reaction from a long time of having to put up with the idiot and you took the opportunity to clear your throat. It would now be nice to use the forum for the purpose it was intended.

18. greenjock

greenjock Member

Lol will do sensible, was just giving him a taste of his own medicine.

19. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Actually I can't find much news wise about Argyle in press etc. today. Closed season is a bit of a bummer isn't it and all that is on the tele is "Britain hasn't got Talent". Bit like Argyle last season really.

20. Thundersteelballs

Thundersteelballs New Member

OOOOOOO ARRRRR Farmer Jock, I am back.

Try the ignore button you farmer twats.

Easy Easy easy Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy Easy

I will haunt the lot of you funny speaking faggots. OOOOOO ARRRRRR