1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

E3 2013

Discussion in 'The Gaming Forum' started by El_Bando, Jun 10, 2013.

1. El_Bando

El_Bando Can't remember, where was I?
    Forum Moderator

Its E3 this week (The Video games expo which will show off and launch the next generation of games and consoles)

Hopefully more will be announced about the new Xbox One, The PS4 and Wii U. Also see first glimpses of new games!

What are you looking forward to seeing?

2. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Not looking good for the xbox a rethink is needed.

3. El_Bando

El_Bando Can't remember, where was I?
    Forum Moderator

A total bitch slapping from playstation

4. Moorpheus19

Moorpheus19 Well-Known Member

Xbox One isn't a games console - it's a total media box now.

Unfortunately, MS designed this without telling anyone what they were doing.

This is in addition to all the weird restrictions they're putting on things.

It would be less confusing (and just as annoying, not more really) if they'd made it always online and no trading at all - rather than this weird mess we've got at the moment, where it has to be online every 24hrs at your place, but every 1hr if you're round a friends and you can trade it to this person but this person has to pay a fee.

I don't understand it and I've read lots of blogs on it.

PS4 is a games console - it doesn't concentrate half as much on TV, music, film etc. and, for £80 less, is a lot more appealing.

Unfortunately, I haven't had a playstation since the PS1 so none of the long-running series since then appeal to me (I'm talking Kingdom Hearts, Uncharted etc.)

Xbox One has the games I play (Halo, Fable etc.) so it's really annoying that it's more expensive.

The restrictions they're putting on it don't hugely affect me personally as my house has decent enough Internet (and I never trade games anyway). But I won't be getting one till that ol' price comes down.