1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

End of the Season Japery

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Jerel Ifil, May 3, 2011.

1. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

1. FAVOURITE GOAL
    2. BEST INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE
    3. PLAYER OF THE SEASON
    4. SIGNING OF THE SEASON
    5. MOST IMPROVED PLAYER
    6. MOST INFLUENTIAL PLAYER
    7. BEST TEAM PERFORMANCE

(Can be League or Cup; feel free to suggest any additional questions and I will edit them in). For me,
    1. Bradley against Arsenal - breathtaking strike. Whoosh.
    2. Howson against Scunthorpe away - perfect hattrick and the first game we really realized he's best played behind the striker.
    3. Gradel - amazing goal haul from the wing, always ready to track back, great pace, skill and finishing and he seems to love it at Leeds. My favourite player since the Premiership era.
    4. Connolly - consistently solid, perhaps in the top five right backs in the Championship; gets forward when he needs to and doesn't make much of a mess.
    5. Gradel - from angry Mad Max to diehard battler Mad Max. It's been quite a journey for the little Ivorian.
    6. Somma - changed a lot of games from off the bench.
    7. QPR at home - thought it would have to be a clean sheet and the other obvious contender (Scunny at home) wasn't played with a very high tempo or very neat attacking play, at the QPR game we were showboating, knocking it around and it was indeed 'just like watching Brazil'.

2. Moltisanti

Moltisanti Member

1) Gradels where he dummied the keeper south stand end, I cannot remember who it was against. Either that or Somma against Millwall from the angle where he banged it in the top right corner.
    2) Um, probably agree with Howson, to do that away from home is very impressive
    3) Gradel
    4) Kasper
    5) Agree Gradel
    6) Gradel (I'm sounding like a Max bumboy here)
    7) QPR all the way, dominated them (I have no idea how) and kept Taarabt completely out of the game.
    8) Beckford

3. Jerel Ifil

The dummy was against Scunny at home, would probably have felt more glorious if it hadn't been against the gashest defence I've seen this season that's not ours.

4. Jerel Ifil

Just thought I'd bump this one for new members. <ok>

5. Que Somma Somma

1. Somma's 2nd against Millwall, beautiful touch, cool trick, sold the defender then slammed it into the top corner,
    2. Snodgrass vs Bristol City
    3. Gradel - Superb from the wing with tonnes of goals. Pacey and young, looking forward to seeing him next season, bit of a hot head and goes for glory a tad often
    4. Somma, looks a good player, excellent touch and finish in his first season at this level. Is highly rated by his international boss
    5. Gradel - Was too hot and cold and went for glory all the time, and his attitude stunk, now he's a lot calmer and simply brilliant
    6. Somma's impact when playing, always came off the bench and looked threatening, 6 goals infact. Scored 6 from starting, is a must starter IMO
    7. QPR at home - the only game I feel we actually looked a good footballing team

6. Moltisanti

Moltisanti Member

7. QPR at home - the only game I feel we actually looked a good footballing team
    ===
    What happened there, were half the team popping Ephedrine before the game, crazy how we can look so class, but then look so ****e

7. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

Seems a reasonable time to ask the same questions. :emoticon-0147-emo:

1. FAVOURITE GOAL
    2. BEST INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE
    3. PLAYER OF THE SEASON
    4. SIGNING OF THE SEASON
    5. MOST IMPROVED PLAYER
    6. MOST INFLUENTIAL PLAYER
    7. BEST TEAM PERFORMANCE