1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Especially for Kittens ...

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Smug in Boots, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

<laugh>

2. dansafcman

dansafcman Well-Known Member

Air rifle with bluetack.... (Joking of course, you should never actually do that...)

Never understood why you can get fined if your dog ****s somewhere it shouldn't but cats don't need to be controlled

cumbrianmackem likes this.
  3. Hettonista

Hettonista Well-Known Member

I hate them to be clear, but cats are legally defined as "free spirits" so allowed to roam whereas dogs are not . . . the benefit of having a good legal system you see that we can have the finest minds deciding these things along with whether a Jaffa cake is actually a biscuit or not! Love stuff like that :biggrin:

4. E.T. Fairfax

E.T. Fairfax Well-Known Member

Cats look as though they would cut your throat if given the chance. When you cross paths with one and it stops like a statue and a look on its face as if to say 'What?'

Hettonista likes this.
  5. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

Once my dog went for a cat chilling on a driveway, got nowhere near because she was on a lead, but the cat followed us all the way down the street hissing and taking swipes.

I had to try and fend it off with my foot without actually kicking it, for the benefit of watching neighbours. I had to fight the urge to leg it.

6. samwise_new

samwise_new Well-Known Member

is kittens (or whatever he/she is calling him/her self these days) still posting anywhere else?

i sometimes miss all those sad attempts from WUM pretenders but i used to get a bit too annoyed when normally sensible posters had enough and finally bit...i could feel their anger at themselves.

7. Smug in Boots

The most annoying aspect was that Sunderland supporters had suffered years of seeing the club trashed and the takeover was all they had to cling to.

Kittens posted relentlessly that there would be no takeover and everyone would be disappointed.

Any signs of optimism were shot down with, "That's wrong, I have the facts from within the club, it won't happen."

It was so obviously a campaign to bring people down for no other reason than spite.

Yet there were people who defended and backed him which I find quite strange.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
  8. TonyG

TonyG Well-Known Member

They do that when you “own” them as well. Ours regularly stop in front of the dogs with shock that they are still there :emoticon-0102-bigsm

9. samwise_new

unfortunately, such people appear all over t'internet and you cannot even call them out for being liars as half the time they do not attempt to state anything, all they do is take an opposing view knowing it will get replies/bites...they accept them all willingly as (imho) it is the only contact they have with people and any attention is better than none to these people.

i honestly believe they are the type that would actively seek out an abusive relationship and put up with it as they think it is the only relationship they will ever have.

smithy in nl and Smug in Boots like this.
  10. Smug in Boots

That's quite true mate.

And they have the upper hand don't they?

We use this forum for info, tickets, travel, chat, etc, so cant just walk away or risk a ban.

They can just vanish when their cover is blown and continue their sad routine elsewhere ...

... Kittens is probably arguing about breast milk pumps on Mumsnet <laugh>

samwise_new likes this.

11. samwise_new

yes, they do tend to take any 'moral high ground' available to them, then inform everyone else that they are wrong.

...maybe found some other site to be offended by so you may be right about breasts :D

Smug in Boots likes this.