1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Euro 2012 Bets thread

Discussion in 'International Football General Chat' started by HOADIE_BOI, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Ruining

Ruining New Member

Van Der Vaart already creating three or four amazing passes. Yes, I think this could be a German whitewash.

2. Ruining

Ruining New Member

2-1, game on.

3. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

Such a shame they couldn't at least have got a draw, that would have gave Germany something to think about and would have made the last games even more interesting.

4. HOADIE_BOI

I have a bet on Italy 2-0 and Italy 2-1 and also I have many bets on Spain, as Paddy power offer money back even if Spain draw, no bets on Ireland though.
    What bet would anyone have on Spain.

5. HOADIE_BOI

I bet on Cesc or Silva to get the first goal so that was wrong, I would have bet on Torres if I knew he was going to start when I placed the bets.

6. HOADIE_BOI

Paddy Power are offering some great bets on England, money back on all bets placed on first scorer, scorecast etc if Gerrard scores at any time in the game, main bet that I have is 60/1, Ashley Young to score first and us to win 2-0,
    Favourite to score for England is a great 7/1 on Andy Carroll, but on Ashley Young it is 9/1, Welbeck is 15/2 I believe, these are great bets I think.

7. HOADIE_BOI

I am happy I had a bet on Carroll to score first, lot of people doubted him and I was right to have faith in him.

8. Stamford Brook R

Stamford Brook R Well-Known Member

Spain and Croatia to draw 2-2.

9. smhbcfc

smhbcfc Well-Known Member

Poland and Czech's to draw 0-0 is 9-1 (money back if Ledowkski scores first goal with Ladbrokes)

10. HOADIE_BOI

That would not be a shock to end 0-0, not sure if I want to bet on it.

11. HOADIE_BOI

I have an enhanced bet on Ledowkski to score and Poland to win 5/1, him to score and it to be 1-0 28/1, Him to score first and it to be 1-1 and also 0-0 8/1
    I have a bet on 3-0 Russia win 14/1

12. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

Russia to beat Greece at 5/6 with Corals. It's like finding money in the street.

13. HOADIE_BOI

I was going to bet on Greece to win 4/1, then thought not to, I regret that.

14. HOADIE_BOI

I won money on Portugal 2-1 win last night, I am happy with that, not sure what bets for tonight, mainly will be betting on Italy Vs Ireland, Paddy power are offering money back if there are 4 or more goals, would not shock me if that happened, I think Ireland may get 1, but Italy will get 3 or 4.

15. HOADIE_BOI

There is also a great 2/1 or both Italy and Spain to win tonight, I think that is worth a good bet, I think Spain will do it aswell as Italy, Spain may draw, but I think they will probably win.

16. HOADIE_BOI

I have a bet on Torres to score again tonight and Spain to win 0-2 25/1, worth it I think.

Updated, I have just emptied my Paddy Power account with a bet on Spain and Italy to win tonight, would be good if it happens but I bet now I have bet all that Spain will draw and Italy will win, it is meant to happen to piss me off.

My 4 times accumulator on winners of each group is half way there, before the competition I bet on Czech Republic, Germany, Spain and England to win their groups at a total of 43/1, I believe Spain will win their group but I hope England can, it better not be my country that lets me down, I have faith in them though.

My enhanced bet on Spain and Italy to win paid off, for most of the game I was worried but Yes I was right to bet on it, I am happy.

17. HOADIE_BOI

Bets on Paddy power are good today, they are refunding losing bets on first scorer, last scorer, scorecast and correct score if Rooney scores at any time during the match, I personally hope he will score and believe he will as he really wants to play.
    I have a bet on Rooney first to score and 1-2 win and also 0-2, I have a separate 0-2 and 1-2 also I have a bet on Carroll to score first as a back up, hope he plays but thinking of it now he will probably be dropped which is a bit unfair, I think Young should be dropped.