1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Everton view on the game

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by connor wigham, Mar 17, 2012.

1. connor wigham

connor wigham Active Member

I got this off one of the everton fan pages you need to sign up to read the site so the link might be usless for most of you

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/42575-Everton-v-Sunderland-17th-Mar-at-12-45

2. smithy in nl

smithy in nl Well-Known Member

good read cheers for that :) cant wait for this one ha'way the lads ...

3. HoratioCarter

HoratioCarter Well-Known Member

Hope Frazier scores a couple just to show them how he can really mug them.

4. Sunderpitt

Sunderpitt Well-Known Member

Actually not a bad read, lots of fans from different clubs know their stuff and do their homework.

I do get fed up of rants and raves from lunatic wums/kids I love football and do not mind a bit of banter and debate but I hate, e.g. the mags saying everyone else are cheats whilst they languish at the bottom of the fairplay league with their partners Stoke.

The only point I would take umbrage with is the shot he has at Campbell, also I did not know Bendtner is shagging a princess?

Cahill has been awful this season but you can bet he will be like iamadonkey and be our jinx. It is good that Pienaar is not playing but they are a solid unit it will be hard to score against them. If even the sainted MoN played a second team against the Mags he would have had to emigrate to a far off land there would be hell on, it must Everton fans an awful lot and I am not sure if the backlash will be good or bad for us.

IMHO we can score two goals we will get a draw or a win and I cannot see us playing both Campbell and Bendtner to start.

Fingers crossed!

5. talcnturnip

talcnturnip Well-Known Member

Did wonder why Moyes put out a weakened team against Liverpool in midweek seems they don't care about a local derby, imagine if we had done that the other week MON would be strung up by now.

6. parkersafc

parkersafc Active Member

Id go 451 here, a draw is actually a really good result and bringing them back here would pack the sol out and have a few people come back that havent been for a few years

7. talcnturnip

Got to finish it today mate the lads are running on empty as it is and another game probably next midweek would not bring in the missing people. Get at them and hopefully the cheating diving get Osman doesn't con this ref.

8. concrete tony

concrete tony Well-Known Member

To be honest I'd take a draw now!

9. talcnturnip

What and miss out on all the anxiety high blood pressure and then shear joy when we win?

10. Billy Death

Billy Death Guest

He practically admitted that marra.