1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Exciting new signings by new owners

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Chelsea Pensioner, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Um............ Wait !!!!!!

Eddie Beach !!!!

2. Bullet tooth Tony

Bullet tooth Tony Well-Known Member

Good player he is. Seen him a few times, has potential but is not good with the harder balls we usually play with.

3. Chelsea Pensioner

Actually he's only a kid but a very good young keeper apparently.
    Don't think he's much of a striker or CD though, which is what I thought we really needed !

Last edited: Jun 18, 2022
  4. Bullet tooth Tony

Some are reporting we are after Sterling, if he comes I'll start supporting someone else until he goes.

5. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

<laugh>

6. Bullet tooth Tony

I'm serious. The guy is a complete and utter wanxer.

Diego likes this.
  7. Chelsea Pensioner

I was hoping for someone better. See we've gotten rid of the fabulous Lukaku for a year at least, and Inter paid 8mill for him !!. That means we are only 90 million out of pocket, so if we loan him for the next 11 years we will break even !! Genius those transfer gurus at Chelsea. Lukaku out and Beach in, City and Liverpool must be worried now.

8. Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys

Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys Well-Known Member

Thank the lord he’s gone! You will all know I was never a fan of him and thought the signing to be a huge waste of money in the first place.
    The issue we have now is that we have no striker.
    The other issue is that there doesn’t seem to be any decent strikers anywhere in Europe!

9. Chelsea Pensioner

Certainly none that are available !!! We do have Broja, but might be silly enough to sell him before he gets a proper shot with us.We have plenty of previous selling great kids and regretting it.

Diego likes this.
  10. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

We should be throwing the kitchen sink at getting Lewandowski.
    Especially with Barca's sporting director coming out and saying there is almost zero hope they will be able to sign him.
    He would be a great (and cheap) short term fix until we weigh up our long term options

Diego likes this.

11. Chelsea Pensioner

Spot on, but there are signs he won't be leaving this year after all. We really have made a mess of things with our signings and especially our sales, and have been carrying millions in dead wood for far too long.Not an easy job by any means, but we need to get better at it and quickly.

City have quietly and seamlessly signed Haarland and now Kalvin Phillips. We are ****ing around with Ronaldo and Neymar ??????

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
  12. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Seems our new owner is adamant to ignore the advice of all our old guard and is gonna have a run at this himself.
    Not entirely sure im cool with this.

13. Chelsea Pensioner

Hopefully most of what is reported is bollocks and someone is actually working on getting players we need and selling players we don't. We might have to pay over the odds this transfer season because everyone knows we are desperate for rare defenders and strikers. We are not starting in a great place this time.

14. Bullet tooth Tony

Just like Dianna Ross. I'm still waiting. Lard arse has gone but nothing of any quality in yet?

15. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Lots of rumours, most of which are probably bullshit.
    Raphinha seems to be playing footsie with Barca so we really need to tell him to go **** himself.
    Sterling looks to be the most likely to come in so far, which is okay, I guess, he's a quality player.
    But we still need 2 Centre backs and a number 9.

Jules Kounde seems to be on, then off, then on, then off, wtf is taking so long.
    Then there is talk of De Ligt from Juve, but I think Juve want more than we are willing to offer. Reports that we offered them Timo Werner, and then Pulisic in a player plus cash deal, but they seem to want 80m+. And after Lukaku I can understand the boards hesitancy.
    Gvardiol, Koulibaly and Skriniar are three other names being touted but we are pissing around with Kounde and De Ligt for so long that we may lose any chance of signing those and end up with nothing, which is worrying me.

As for strikers, there are reports that both Ronaldo and Neymar are interested but those are a bit pie in the sky.
    If Ronaldo leaves United, he will probably go to Bayern to replace Lewandowski, since the Bundesliga would complete the set of big European leagues for CR.
    Neymar......lol, Just dont see it.
    But if we get neither of those, do we seriously go into the season with only Werner and Broja as strikers?

Too much ****ing about going on here. We need to tell Raphinha to **** or get off the pot, same with Kounde and De Ligt, if they aint gonna sign, we need to move on and get deals done.

16. Chelsea Pensioner

It often seems to go this way with us, months of talking with no outcome then ,whoosh . City and Liverpool by comparison seem to be better able at the moment to quietly target their man and sign him, (or sell him)
    Kounde negotiation particularly is becoming laughable, pay up for ****s sake and sign him. Then again who knows what games the player Agent or Club or playing. Nevertheless we always seem to have the same problems.

17. Bullet tooth Tony

Oh fucx we got Sterling.

Diego likes this.
  18. Chelsea Pensioner

Wouldn’t be my choice, great now and then, hopeless other times, bit like Pulisic. Never a “big” star at City despite very good stats for goals and assists, certainly better than any we’ve got. At City he became a bit of a squad player, think the same could happen with us. Certainly not a rusted on superstar player which is what we were supposedly going to concentrate on. City got Harland and Phillips we got Sterling. Puts us further behind in my book, not closer.

19. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

He is better than what we currently have, so is an improvement in my book, and at 27, he should still have plenty left in the tank, so its not the worst signing, and at £45m its not a ridiculous price tag either.
    He has outscored Werner, Pulisic and ziyech since they came to Chelsea. We were always gonna fall behind City once they signed Haaland, regardless.

Im not super stoked over the signing, because we still need a striker and 2 CB's and thats where our focus should have been. But I aint against it.
    He is an improvement, thats the way im looking at it......

20. Chelsea Pensioner

Got to be positive, I guess. You never know, he might respond really well to Audis’ methods and turn up trumps. Wish we’d get cracking on defenders and a striker, though I’m hoping Broja gets a decent shot in pre season and is not just sold off.