1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

fa cup

Discussion in 'Crawley Town' started by fluff1959, Feb 14, 2012.

1. fluff1959

fluff1959 Member

good luck to crawley town on sunday 2-1 to the reds come on:emoticon-0116-evilg

2. bilko

bilko Member

i hope you get stuffed by Stoke and after watching you get stuffed by us 3-0 last night and your moronic antics of your so called manager on the line who is the most unprofessional guy in football you dont deserve anything from the Stoke game saturday. To me watching you lot last night you are the Stoke of L2 long hoof ball bully boy tactics you play no football and rely on throw ins to score. Your FA cup game against Stoke is going to be the dullest game in football history with two teams playing the same way. Football won last night as Swindon play football on the floor and you were taught a lesson again. Twice this season we have turned you over 3-0.

Evans needs to go he is a disgrace to the game and also you idiot assistant manager as well he's as bad. Two Morons.

3. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

onwards crawley, good luck v stoke. represent L2 well

4. fluff1959

fluff1959 Member

come on crawley fans more posted

5. bilko

bilko Member

Evans is SCUM

6. bilko

bilko Member

Your time is coming soon Evans when hopefully the idiots at the FA will sort you out once and for all for your constant abusing of opposing players during a game and the fourth official. You are a vile human being of the highest order i hope you get stuffed sunday - i hope you fail to get promoted and i hope you get sacked at the end of the season you are a disgrace to football.

7. Swervyhoof

Swervyhoof Member

As a Stoke fan coming to the game on Sunday, it appears that neither of us are held in very high esteem by mr. Bilko.
    Did'nt Mr Di Canio once push a referee over? Has he not received two FA bans already this year -has he not fanged hold of one of his own players in the tunnel?
    Oh well, lets see what happens Sunday - any pubs that away fans can use or that you recommend?

8. fluff1959

fluff1959 Member

the halt moon brighton rb southgate rh106sz just donw the rd from the ground not a bad pub good luck sunday

9. Swervyhoof

Swervyhoof Member

Thanks Fluff.

10. Pottermouth 328

Pottermouth 328 Well-Known Member

Jesus
    I knew the Crawley Manager was let's say.. different? but is HE REALLY that bad? He did call all our player's (Stoke) good Championship player's.<yikes> Let's see what happens at 12:00 noon on Sunday... after which.. GOOD LUCK to Crawley Town. <ok>

11. devilofared

devilofared New Member

Rather have two morons than a nazi,still he wont stay with you lot for long,and £25 is a fuc*ing rip off.
    by the way does your no.7 have a obsession with that ref? only he followed him around all bloody night asking him to book or send our players off every time they went near a stfc "player".