1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Fancy that!!!

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymborn, May 9, 2011.

1. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I see that VITAL PLYMOUTH ARGYLE have announced that..........the Plymouth World Cup Company is set to close........WOW didn't we win that bid then.

Surely thats history isn't it,I can only assume that they aren't part of the 99.999999999999999999999999999 % of the population that have already discovered that.........as anyone not yet told them that RUSSIA won the bid.

Who's got the nerve to tell them that we got RELEGATED as well,not a good year really.

2. greenjock

greenjock Member

And new Aero Biscuits can be found in the biscuit aisle! No **** Sherlock!Maybe Todd and Gardener are waiting for the Lord Triesman evidence to spark a new World Cup vote lol. See which vultures start circling again if the World Cup was on the agenda again. Couldn't be seen for dust when the bid was lost eh Kagami and Synan?

3. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Well i think Toad and Gardener may be on the return in some way, i hope its not the case. But they have been very quiet in all this, hope they are not involved with the Irish consortium, we will soon see.

4. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

No their not, Gardner has confirmed that.........Greenarmyjoe don't worry, its possibly WardAnderson.....and Tom Anderson he tried to buy Southampton a couple of years back.

5. WestCountrylalala

WestCountrylalala Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Plymborn, do you know anything about this Anderson guy other than he wanted to buy Southampton? Is he a football man or is the land surrounding HP calling him?

6. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Maybe we should check the Southampton site and ask that question to them.

Leeds and Cardiff soon told us their views on Ridsdale, that at present hasn't (hopefully) been evident at PAFC. I think at present we owe him showing us the coming disaster before it was to late to act.

7. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

No reference to him or his company on Wikipedia that I can find.