1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ferrie bodde

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by DragonPhilljack, Mar 22, 2011.

1. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Ferrie Bodde expects to sign a new contract at Swansea as he steps up his recovery from his latest knee injury. The Dutch midfielder has been restricted to just four appearances for the Swans since November 2008 after suffering three serious knee ligament injuries. He is out of contract at the Liberty Stadium at the end of the season, but the 28-year-old is confident he will still be at the club beyond the summer. "That won't be a problem," said Bodde. "The club made me an offer in November, but I did not put pen to paper then. "The main challenge for me was to have fully recovered from the knee injury before I started to think of where to spend the rest of my career. "I am very honest with myself - if my knee had not felt good, I would have quit the game. Swansea are keen to offer me a contract extension and I am keen to sign it. "It shouldn't be hard to predict the outcome. But first the club is targeting automatic promotion." ................................ :emoticon-0167-beer::emoticon-0137-clapp

please log in to view this image

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014
  2. NorfolkSwan

NorfolkSwan Well-Known Member

I should think so to! :)

We've been paying the wages of a player that we've rarely seen for the last 2.5 years, so it's nice to see he realises the support and loyalty the club have shown in him and fingers crossed we'll be seeing him in the shirt again soon.

3. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Shame we can't have him in our midfield for the final 8 games! Never mind there's always next year!.............:emoticon-0148-yes: