1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Fiddling With Kids or Fiddling The Books - Which Is Worse ?

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by Rocket, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Clunge Beater

Clunge Beater Active Member

I don't publish names on here, Dev. Let's just leave it at that. You got hooked from both Forces <ok>

2. DevAdvocate

DevAdvocate Gigging bassist

<laugh>

You are a fantasy merchant who has difficulty telling one day from the other so don't start trying your whoppers with me.

I'll take no morality lectures either if it's all the same to you, best you get back to checking IDs on some gate on that "olympic thing".

3. Clunge Beater

Haha, not a bad shout, but ultimately a fail.

Trying to patch together Police, Forces and Snides comms, but not a bad shout.

"I'll take no morality lectures either if it's all the same to you"

I believe that Jim has you quoted as having a wee nod towards the boys who died at Ibrox, so I'll be taking no lessons on morality from you either <ok>

4. DevAdvocate

So where exactly did I try and lecture you on morals?

Away you go and man a gate .

5. Rocket

Rocket Well-Known Member

Something funny ?

And you tried to diminish their memory because as I've already pointed out, there is no level to which you won't stoop in order to try and win an argument.

You are by far the biggest hypocrite on here and even some of your fellow supporters were taken aback at that dreadful remark.

You then tried to claim you said it " in jest ".......the actions of a coward.

6. Clunge Beater

Sorry, Dev. Made just a wee bit higher than the chaps manning the entrances.

Like I said, I'll be taking no lessons in morality from a failed 7RHA and Strathclyde Police boy, especially when he starts making snidey remarks about the young lads who died at Ibrox <ok>

7. Chapmeister...

Chapmeister... Well-Known Member

What should McCoist, Jardine and Green be apologetic for?

Go have a think about your managers actions the last two years and then try and say McCoist has acted in a "sickening" way. The fact is Celtic fans hate him because of what he is and has done for rangers and now you think you have reasons to justify this hatred. You lot hated him long before he was back at ibrox.

8. DevAdvocate

Purleeease.

Something funny? Yes indeed, just the way BH put it. Only a lowlife would mock the dead and I have done nothing nor said anything about the victims.

Dimish the argument? What argument was that, one about Child abuse, the latest in a series?

It was obvious what was meant, besides what is offensive about what I said?

Explain it to me.

Did I say anything about the victims? Did I say anything about them which could be construed as mocking them? Did I seriously consider launching my "Promised" campaign for the truth?

Obviously not and your attempts to try and convince anyone otherwise is as futile as it is flawed.

Don't climb up on BH's moral mountain, it's built on extremely shaky ground.

9. DevAdvocate

There you go again.

I gave you no lessons in morality as i've already said, have a read back and show me where I did that. I've a guess you will not find it hence the reason you will not show me it.

And don't start about the people who died at Ibrox, you brought it up and said it as if you knew them personally "The boys"? To suggest I mocked them is just about your level to be honest.

10. DevAdvocate

Don't tell me who I "Hate" please, it's insulting.

11. Rocket

Rocket Well-Known Member

Can't you see the hypocrisy there ?

You're making a complete c unt of yourself in this thread but instead of apologising you keep on digging.

Give it up.

12. DevAdvocate

I think we know who should give it up.

You can quote mine to your heart's content and it will not bother me one iota.

13. Rocket

Rocket Well-Known Member

I think it does bother you, if it doesn't you really are scum.

Those comments you made are something I'd expect from some thick, spotty, junkie teenage Celtic fan and not from someone like you.

Apologise and get it over with instead of making much more of a howling c unt of yourself.

14. Mick

Mick Probably won't answer PMs
    Staff Member

I have to laugh at the moral highroad being taken by Rocket... on a thread he posted to point score over kids being abused.

I'd probably judge Dev's own particular point scoring to be upping the ante a little bit - but don't go low brow if you don't want to take low brow.

P.S. how many times has BH squared up to someone on here? <doh>

15. DevAdvocate

If I apologised that would be me admitting I did something wrong and we both know I did not.

I used a simple analogy to counter this thread.

I gave an example of a simplistic and bias-minded conspiracy theory which holds no water and which is an unfit topic for a football forum. I cast no aspertions about anyone's integrity nor did I mention any names being to blame for anything, mostly beacuse I don't know who some people think was resposnsible, I don't know because it does not interest me.

Similary it is a pointless debate because it achieves no objective, it is an unwinnable argument.

So here we go again, this is what Medro said and the post that you have "Quote mined" was out of all context because you failed to quote the post from medro - which my post was a direct response to.

So was I serious? Not at all, I was showing how utterly ridiculous Medro's defence of this thread was.

You have quoted me as if I was in the wrong so you must think Medro is right, and that nothing is off limits. So why exactly is the topic of safety cerificates so Taboo? Are some things more reprehensible than other things? Are some subjects utterly beneath contempt depending upon your personal point of view?

People have been telling you since you started these threads that they are beneath contempt but you carry on regardless, how can you then tell me to apologise?

You tell me where I insulted any one of the innocent victims of the Ibrox disaster and I will apologise on a new thread. Show me my heinous insult and I will stay off GC and Rangers forum for 2 weeks.

16. Chapmeister...

Ok you don't hate Ally McCoist or Rangers...

That's why you have 16,000 posts on here with atleast 10,000 on those topics.

Get a ****in life you sad old man.

17. DevAdvocate

Don't be silly chapper, it's a game of football we are talking about, not life and death.

I hate no one and nothing, perhaps you do and that's why you find it difficult to comprehend that others don't share your thoughts? I honestly don't know.

I would not be so foolish to try and suggest that you "hate" anyone based upon your comments on here.

If football makes you hate people perhaps you should take up other pursuits.

18. Chapmeister...

You're an idiot.

You suggest I hate people, then say you wouldn't be so foolish to suggest I hate people then suggest I hate people again.

If no hatred then why do you devote so much of your life to Rangers and Ally McCoist

19. DevAdvocate

Chapper, can you read or are you intent on doing a Rocket/BH?

"I hate no one and nothing, perhaps you do and that's why you find it difficult to comprehend that others don't share your thoughts? I honestly don't know".

"I would not be so foolish to try and suggest that you "hate" anyone based upon your comments on here. "

"If football makes you hate people perhaps you should take up other pursuits."

Do you see what I said there?

If, Perhaps, and I don't know.

20. Mind The Duck

Mind The Duck Well-Known Member

I think we have gone off topic

please log in to view this image