1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Fifa

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by Ciaran, May 30, 2012.

1. Fart Synchronism Machine

Chapper - Taking care of business as per...

2. Rustie bugmuncher

Rustie bugmuncher Well-Known Member

if ever in doubt blame neil lennon

the difference between our debt and your debt is we can afford it and you can't. you may live in a house that cost you 150k but you have a salary of 50k so you can afford it, you neighbour might have a mtg of 140k but only earns 20k a year. not much difference between the debt but a huge difference in terms of affordability

3. Chapmeister...

Chapmeister... Well-Known Member

What breath taking arrogance?...

Pretty strong words, when was the last time your breath was taken away by anything let along arrogance? But imagine my surprise at you lot making mountains out of mole hills all in a petty, sad attempt at sullying the good name of rangers...

4. Chapmeister...

Well thanks for the accountancy lesson, you saying that celtics turnover is 150% more than rangers? ie. we bring in 40m, you bring in 100m?...

Sorry about the reality check here but wind it back 12 months and rangers had reduce a £40-50m debt to £18m whilst winning 3 leagues, you were spending and spending just to keep up. Or debt was going down as you were incurring it!

5. Chapmeister...

That's funny, I was actually going post a reference to him for Harry a while back but knew it'd go right over his little head...

6. Chapmeister...

Way hey, short memory? What were you doing circa 1989-1994?...

7. Chapmeister...

I genuinely lol'd at this!...

Are you on drugs? I'm actually bored of rinsing your old arse!

You've took more beatings than Leslie Ash

I would ask you for some examples but "harry doesn't post facts"...

8. Rustie bugmuncher

Rustie bugmuncher Well-Known Member

no need to thank me...i am not saying that our turnover is so great, i am however, saying that it is more than yours. I think the proof of the pudding is in the eating as they say. after you got knocked out by kaunus the cardigan went on a wee shopping spree and increased your debt up to the 40 million mark. you then spent three years drastically trying to reduce costs. and yes you won the league so you had champions league money to throw at the debt and buy a couple more players. Our debt over the same period has also reduced, at the same time we have had two new managers come in and spent millions on new players.

If your situation was so rosy 12 months ago, why was the sale to whyte needed? why did whyte decided not to pay tax and ni ? he could have paid the tax and ni with the sale of jelavic for 9million

When MIH underwrote a share issue in 2004 which reduced your debt by 50million, he simply borrowed money from BOS in mih's name to repay debt in rangers name. Alistair Johnstone then said that this formed part of the old boards strategy to pull rangers out of ebt. they wanted to transfer the debt again into mih name. only this time lloyds had taken over and you were told that they actually wanted debt repaid and not moved around.

but continue to listen to the pish that traynor spouts in the record, he will keep you right <ok>

9. Fart Synchronism Machine

Chapper - Taking care of business as per...

10. harryhood67

harryhood67 Well-Known Member

Re wind it 12 months !! You won the league and league cup with players you couldn't afford . You defaulted on Weiss and Jelavic transfer payments even you must see that as cheating . Rangers reduced their debt to 18 million !! You honestly believe that??? I pity you for being so thick .

11. Magic Laudrup 11

Magic Laudrup 11 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

We never defaulted on paying for anyone <ok>

George Peat <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

12. harryhood67

You never defaulted on anyone !!!why are Rapid Vienna and Man City on your tatter list ??? You have a laugh at George Peat and I will have a laugh at Rangers woes , I know which one is funnier .

13. Magic Laudrup 11

Magic Laudrup 11 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

They were deals that are paid over a length of time, in installments. How can you default on a payment that isn't due?

Why don't you post evidence which clearly shows Rangers have defaulted on making payments for either Jelavic or Weiss?

You have **** all credibility. George Peat <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

14. Otto Flayshow

Otto Flayshow Well-Known Member

What other means of resolving their complaints? Lord Glennie stated that the SFA rules prevented them from going to the CAS and they were left with no alternative but the Court of Session. The bottom line is that the SFA tried to land Rangers with an illegal punishment and compounded this error by denying them any means of arbitration within the game. Your rather predictable response is to blame Rangers instead of directing your ire at the bungling amateurs who run our game.

15. harryhood67

What are you offering Man City and Rapid Vienna is it 8p in the £1 , can you please explain how that is not defaulting ??

16. Bib Fortuna's Maw

Bib Fortuna's Maw Well-Known Member

17. Bib Fortuna's Maw

Bib Fortuna's Maw Well-Known Member

18. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

19. HTF

HTF Member

why is weiss being mentioned as a debt?
    we got him on loan from man city and all loan players are free as it takes the players wage bill off their own club costs.
    teams taking players on loan just need to agree terms with the player.

20. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

You're a ****ing moron. <ok>