1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

First Game Competition, Who Do We Want?

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Masky, Jun 10, 2018.

1. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

I'm still just happy to get promoted, even if relegation follows.

On the flip side, the more I read from Colin and more recently from Choo the more I think there may be a chance of staying up.

Fascinating that Choo said that 5 months ago they had two scouting systems going on, one for the championship and one for the prem. Colins approach and attention to detail is amazing and Choo seems to have become more football savvy.

Also interesting to see a very different approach to wolves and Fulham. No overseas players with reputations or egos for us. With the exception of loic, I don't think any player joined us from outside the UK. And he wasn't a name.

Worried over the hiccup with junior but liked the response from Choo saying no one will hold a gun to our head.

Not expecting any big name signings and expect most to be younger and hungry, though an old head to anchor the midfield would be nice.

Still a way to go and we'll have a clearer picture once the transfers are done but happy with what I'm seeing and hearing.

One signing I'd like to see though is an upgrade on the knife. A leatherman maybe.<cheers>

BluefromBridgend likes this.