1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Flat 2021 [Dark Horses]

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by Grade One, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Sir Barney Chuckles

Sir Barney Chuckles Who Dares Wins

Another one being sold later today.

2. Grade One

Grade One Well-Known Member

Sold for 20,000

Looks like will be going to Oliver Greenall

3. Grade One

Zagato has first run in Bahrain this morning [11.20]

Might be worth chancing @ 8-1 [Bet 365]

4. Grade One

Ran on well from the rear to finish 3rd despite an awkward head carriage

5. Sir Barney Chuckles

Sir Barney Chuckles Who Dares Wins

This thread appearing again has reminded me that in the week before Christmas I had an e-mail from Oilver Greenall (I'm sure it was a bulk one sent to thousands rather than he just sent it to me personally) inviting me to purchase 'a share in exciting prospect McPherson'.

I won't be getting involved myself but if anyone is interested here is the blurb (please note I'm not on commission!) -

He is a 3YO by Derby winner Golden Horn. Golden Horn’s progeny stay very well and this lad stayed 12 furlongs well on the flat and had some high level of form in Ireland For Jessica Harrington. Jessica is a trainer who mainly concentrates on the flat these days and this horse had not been schooled at all before joining to us. He is however enjoying his new discipline. He is coming on just as we had hoped and will be running in the next few weeks, all being well, starting in juvenile hurdles and looks just the type we do well with.
    We are confident that he will have as good a juvenile season as types like Gold Desert and Lucky Lover Boy did in theirs.

You can now buy a 12.5% share in this exciting prospect for £3,125. This includes: The purchase price. All sales fees. Vetting. Training fees will be £171 per month whilst in full training. VAT is due on top however will be reclaimed for you If you would like to purchase a share in McPherson, please call Oliver Greenall on 07771 571 000.

Grade One likes this.
  6. Grade One

Ran poorly in both runs including when punted today, put the horse back on the flat if he was mine