1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Fletcher transfer request

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by quinneristops, Aug 8, 2012.

1. quinneristops

quinneristops Well-Known Member

So he has handed in a transfer request now,allegedly. Well, I do not blame him. Money, the Wolves chairman seems to be a bit of a spiv in the Levy mould. If you get relegated, you will lose some of your best players. Yes, you deserve a fair price. When that fair price is met, and you will do well out of the deal, why drag it out and force the player to hand in a transfer request? We all moan about the players and we have seen more than our share of sudden departures of our best strikers. On some occasions, it is the Chairman who is a b-ll end.

2. mackemsteve

mackemsteve Member

Wolves were probably hoping that he would hand a transfer request in as it then means they dont have to pay him a large severance fee for selling him as it is now his choice to leave. so with the 15% sell on fee to burnley they have to pay it means its they wont be out of pocket and more profit for them

3. blackcatsteve

blackcatsteve Well-Known Member

the sell on fee is 15% of any profit they make isnt it? bought for 8 million sell for 10 15% of 2 million they have to give Burnley.

Personally I think Burnley ripped them off when they went down, but meh, if we do get him I hope he nocks the goals in and I have egg all over my face.

4. Disco down under

Disco down under Well-Known Member

Means they can't demand as much for him though.

5. Davie 1973

Davie 1973 Well-Known Member

Wonder where he's going ?