1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

For ****s sake , get rid of Hazard

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Chelsea Pensioner, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Every day Hazard says something different. He's as big a whinger as Courtois, playing us off against his latest offer from Real etc.
    I say, bugger off Hazard, you are just another wind up merchant looking to line your pockets and not caring a jot for the Club or the fans who you claim to "love and respect".
    No blame, you are a product of the times, so take the best money offered.
    And go.
    More credit to you if you do go, rather than the crap we are getting from you and especially your Agent.
    Good bye from me, and good luck, I don't think you are world class, because you are too inconsistent. But you are a great player. pity you aren't a great person as well.

StanDMan likes this.
  2. The Ginger Marks

Don’t think he’ll go till next year.

3. BobbyD

BobbyD President

I'm not Hazards biggest fan as i think he fannies around on the ball too much.

With the current team though, he's actually the only guy who can do something special on the ball and he's one of our most important players. If we cannot replace him then we deffo need to keep him.

4. The Ginger Marks

That said he won’t go because we cannot but a replacement due to our transfer system change.

BobbyD likes this.
  5. Gareth1808

Gareth1808 Well-Known Member

We’d be bang average if Hazard wasn’t playing for us.

george the blue likes this.
  6. armchairblue

armchairblue Well-Known Member

Don't think he'll go this season.Far too much to learn from our numb 2.

7. Chelsea Pensioner

Too true, but he really owes it to us to commit or go. latest is he "won't go" this year. Possibly the £300,000 per week offer might have influenced that decision?
    Great ,but what about next year?
    How is Sarri supposed to build a team not knowing if the key player is staying or going?
    Great player when he wants to be, but this Real stuff obviously unsettles him. He needs to sort his head out for everyones sake.

8. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

That is why I am pissed off when Ronaldo joined Juve.

Hazard should be sold this year if he is not signing a contract extn in next few days.

9. The Ginger Marks

Ronaldo joined Juve because it’s his last big payday before he goes to the USA for his pension money. He only has two more seasons in him.

10. chelsea - over 100 years of history

Not really Hazard's fault though is it? It's the club's choice to keep sacking managers and stunting our long term progression.

I personally don't think Hazard owes us anything. He's achieved all he realistically is going to with us and if he wants to win the C.L and/or Ballon Dor, he has to move on IMO. Hope he doesn't but I expect he wont sign a new deal and we'll lose him more cheaply next summer, same as Courtois this year (another player we probably hoped would be talked round into signing a new deal last year but didn't to get a dream move).

He's still our best performing player (maybe Kante aside) regardless of the Real talk so I fully expect him to buckle down and play well even if he wants to move (which I'm sure he does - it's Real after all).

I'm 90% sure he'll be gone this time next year so let's enjoy him whilst we can and hope the club work on a replacement in the meantime.

Chelsea Pensioner and BobbyD like this.

11. Chelsea Pensioner

I certainly hope you're right and when the transfer window is fully closed, let's hope all the distractions go away. Certainly hope the Club are already working on next season without Hazard, as I agree with you that is extremely likely.

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  12. BobbyD

BobbyD President

news reports we rejected a 25m bid from spurs for tammy abraham.

No idea why we did that, we should have bit their hand off selling him at that price!

13. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

I disagree
    I have see enough of this kid to know he has the minerals. He had a **** season last season, but I have seen him play at Youth level for Chelsea and England, and in the Championship.
    If this kid is played, he will become a 20 goal a season striker, mark my words.

Blueman and The Ginger Marks like this.
  14. The Ginger Marks

That’s obviously a down payment yeah? Personally I wouldn’t sell the ****s the steam off my piss.

Blueman and Bodinki like this.
  15. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

That too ^^

Why in the **** do you think Spurs want him? <laugh>
    It aint because he is ****, is it!

16. Gareth1808

Gareth1808 Well-Known Member

25M is a lot, surprised we turned that down...maybe they saw him as a better option than Llorente to back up Kane.

I’d hope we haven’t rejected it to send him back out to the championship on loan though, he’s already shown he’s better than that.

BobbyD likes this.
  17. The Ginger Marks

It’s typical spurs and underlines their real ambitions. While all the leagues ambitious sides where buying Spurs were out kissing frogs hoping one will be worth selling when yidboys yacht goes into dry dock.

18. chelsea - over 100 years of history

I heard he is going to Villa on loan.

Had it not been a rival like Spurs, I think we would have sold him to be honest. We've shown with other players in similar stages of their development like Ake and Chalobah that we will sell.

Can't see him ever making it with us given the fashion to play 1 up top makes it almost impossible for a young number 9 to make it at a big club now.

19. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Unfortunately, I agree with this.
    Whilst I believe this kid has what it takes, I also believe that there is little chance he will be given the opportunity to prove that on the pitch if he stays with us.
    But do I **** think we should sell him to Spurs. I wouldn't sell **** to them.
    I'd be happy to sell him to someone like Everton or something, provided that a reasonable buy back clause is put in place

20. The Ginger Marks

Important these days as so many players seem to develop late.