1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Forest Bring In O'Driscoll

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by Gasheadseamge79, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Gasheadseamge79

Gasheadseamge79 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Nottingham Forest manager Steve Cotterill has appointed former Doncaster boss Sean O'Driscoll as his first-team coach.

Sorry to the gasheads who still yearn for his cock ;););)

2. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

seeing we got mcghee and SOD never wanted to come to us, i couldnt care a less about him <ok>

3. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

Massively over rated by our fans to be honest. This current guy has just as impressive CV anyway so in terms of success, we done well. Good luck to SOD, but cant say I really give a **** anyway <ok>

4. Gasheadseamge79

Gasheadseamge79 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Same thing with people wanting Johnson. I wanted McGhee from the day after Buckle was sacked I put it in a thread saying so and telling you all that McGhee would get the job but it seems to off disappeared from the forum. ;)

5. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

<laugh> conveniently hey ;)

6. Lan Logger

Lan Logger Well-Known Member

Thats right when you can't get him say he's overrated and you never wanted him in the first place :)

7. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

i wanted SOD but he couldnt agree terms. im not going to get upset over someone who dont want to be at our club. **** him i say. mcghee wasnt my 1st choice. however after hearing him and seeing his history and seeing twitter comments from players who are saying things such as "i enjoyed training today. its been along time since that has happened" gives me confidence that i was wrong and mcghee was the right guy. i was right with buckle being the wrong guys but mcghee just seems to fit.

8. carry- on- rovers

carry- on- rovers Active Member

Without getting carried away we have been very lucky given our current position and picked up a potentially excellent manager with good credentials Aberdeen aside!

Why would we be bothered about O Driscoll moving to Forest he probably hope that Cotts will be ousted and he will pick up the vacant position.

COR
    <wizard>