1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

FPP to take full control

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Whiteleas Wanderer, Jan 19, 2020.

1. wearside wanderer II

wearside wanderer II Well-Known Member

I think today has signalled the final furlong for these jokers, no way on earth will they be able to survive without the fans season ticket money.
    Brace yourself for a kids team next season, I senior or half decent pro’s. We haven’t bottomed out yet.
    If only fans could have an negative influence on Donald’s insurance Company

BigPete likes this.
  2. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

I sense before long there could be a negative influence on him <laugh>

3. Iansun

Iansun Well-Known Member

Another relegation coming marky words

4. Flatheed

Flatheed Well-Known Member

I think that horse has long since bolted mate unfortunately.

5. Iansun

Iansun Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I think you could be correct

Flatheed likes this.
  6. nandossonicsauce

nandossonicsauce Well-Known Member

Would be gutted if you are right, but i live in hope

7. West stander

West stander Well-Known Member

Well surely now after today’s s&*t show this has to make the FFP people come in and do something about it if they are still around. They supposedly bought into Donald and this PR blunder by him or his recently appointed CEO pal of CM has to be the final straw. The club is literally on its knees lurching from one disaster to another. For the first time ever I’m starting to think we may not have a club to support next season.

ISOE II likes this.
  8. Guinness Guzzler

Guinness Guzzler Well-Known Member

FPP were never buying into Donald. The idea that they were desperate to link up with an insurance man who couldn't even run Eastleigh was laughable, just yet another bare faced lie. The sad truth is that everything Donald has said and done since he came here has been one big act. The mask started slipping last season when they couldn't even be arsed to try and promote the play off semi final because they thought the club was being sold to mark Campbell and its completely fallen off now. Now it's obvious that they don't give a **** I dread to think what will happen to the club. The one positive is the FPP loan, a loan that Donald didn't want and which is heavily weighted in their favour, he probably blames the fans for that as well. I'm absolutely sick of the lot of them, they've just convinced thousands not to renew, you can't be that useless by mistake, **** knows what their end game is

9. 6inarow

6inarow Well-Known Member

My worry is that the season ticket disgrace is all about next seasons financials and next seasons plan. As we know FPP have £10 million invested in the club but dont sit in the boardroom, this meaning they dont make any decisions but if (for what we have all wanted for nearly a year now) FPP were to become major shareholders in Madrox / Sunderland and have a full takeover then surely next seasons financial outlay and outlook has been one of the agendas on the table to get sorted before they shift SD out the top seat. What im saying is that they could have something to do with this decision, granted it would be a bad start of decision making of their tenure to endear themselves to the fans

10. 6inarow

6inarow Well-Known Member

11. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

I've seen some laughable posts on here, some of my own tbf, but the idea that people of the American's stature needed leading to 'the table' by Methven to invest in Donald is a side splitter.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
  12. Confucius

Confucius Well-Known Member

We are in trouble with these idiots, make no mistake about it

13. wearside wanderer II

like you said over the road, it’s now time the fanzines/ RAWA start banging the drums, how much longer do we give these jokers?. The club will be dead before long unless we force them to sell

14. Iansun

Iansun Well-Known Member

Mr Gilbert and Chizno1 like this.
  15. Kittenmittons

Kittenmittons Well-Known Member

They're probably wary because when they did it last time, half our fans turned on them and pretended they had never been angry enough to want Donald gone or said anything of the sort.

16. Confucius

Confucius Well-Known Member

I think somehow they would have the backing of the fans, more so now. Plus they would need to involve us in some way if they are to speak on the majorities behalf. We have to do something, what I don't know. Like I also said over the road, I can't actually believe I am typing this

17. Ozzymac

Ozzymac Well-Known Member

I agree.
    I was against the fanzine staement at the time, more to do with the timing of it than anything else/ These guys need to go as they're killing our club

18. Kittenmittons

Kittenmittons Well-Known Member

We've been taken for a ride. The signs were all there but the mask has slipped utterly. Wiping the debt, the season card Q&A fiasco, the constant lies and exaggeration about how close they are to a big deal... it's the work of confidence men.

I think reading that last night was like a death knell for Donald. People may be able to ignore a lot of stuff that is deliberately concealed or disguised in the accounts, or in the words they use to describe transactions at club level, but everyone understands that they are cynically rinsing our supporters when they talk about the season card refunds.

ISOE II, Confucius, Chizno1 and 2 others like this.
  19. wearside wanderer II

20. Guinness Guzzler

Guinness Guzzler Well-Known Member

I wouldn't expect any immediate escalation of the Donald out campaign, but it's fair to say they've had a similar reaction to the statement as the rest of the fans and they're working on things in the background

Smug in Boots and Confucius like this.