1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Game Over For Ole

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Treble, Sep 25, 2021.

1. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

Manchester United's squad are said to be unimpressed after being left in the dark over the appointment of Ralf Rangnick.”

I hope Rangnick comes in and send some of these players on their way. Entitled pricks!

2. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

Yeah, like anyone would ask their opinion for **** sake.

Hopefully Rangnick kicks them into shape and they now get the **** on with their job.

Christiansmith and Diego like this.
  3. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Why would you believe anything being reported about what our players have allegedly said?

The "squad" have said this have they? They all got together, had a mother's meeting, then a vote, and the whole "squad" all decided they were unimpressed?

OK

4. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

I believe it because it is probable. The players are milking the club and the fans get nothing in return. I actually believe that such players will think that they are entitled to democratic means of picking their next manager.

5. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Not "probable" at all, maybe possible in some set ups when getting rid of a manager but not selecting a new one, that would totally destroy the new man's authority.

You think the squad/players were consulted on Moyes, van Gaal, Jose? I suspect you read the bullshit report that Ronaldo had been asked his opinion of Zidane <laugh>

6. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

Jesus Diego! What do you want from me? lol

Diego likes this.
  7. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Just don't see it. There's Bruno gesturing to the fans that they were all culpible for the ****show they're serving up, the countless postmatch interviews of each player accepting they are part of the problem... but somehow they're all also being self important, entitled twats fcked off about not having a say in the appointment of the next manager? It doesn't add up at all. Whichever ABU journo wrote that bollox, only did so as clickbait.

Diego likes this.
  8. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

"If they wanted Mauricio Pochettino, as we were led to believe, then there were ways and means to make it happen now," the former Tottenham Hotspur boss added on United's reported number one target for the permanent role.

"And if they had to wait for him, they shouldn’t have pushed Michael aside and put someone above him for a few months. What does that say? We’ve got no faith in you?"

This man is such a dimwit, I don’t even know where to begin.

9. Jimmy Squarefoot

Jimmy Squarefoot Well-Known Member

I think he's a good appointment IF you give him a proper role after the 6 months. When I hear 'consultancy', it just sounds like he will provide his advice but the club dont actually have to take it on. Make him the DoF with a proper role, responsibility and authority.

10. colognehornet

colognehornet Well-Known Member

As a manager he's better than Pocchetino is - he's practically been the mentor of both Jürgen Klopp and Thomas Tuchel so why only 6 months ?

11. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

I personally don’t get the complete meltdown over Pocchetino. I am not suggesting that he isn’t a good manager. But he can’t be the only that’s able to do a good job with this team. I could name 3-5 managers that I would rather see take the job before Poch. Ten Hag, Enrique, Nagelsmann…

12. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

It seems that Rangnick wasn't going to come for 6 months only. And rightly so. So the club have given him a 'consultancy' role after. It highlights how our heirarchy don't know the gift in front of them when they see it. If they have any sense they would make him DOF and hold on to him with both hands.

He'll be the first proper football man we've had at a high level at the club since David Gill left. He is exactly what we need to sort the club out.

Diego likes this.
  13. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

I wonder where @glazerfodder is. He surely is still not on the trip of "if not Ole then who?".