1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

General chat.& Random stuff

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by swantastic, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Mono

Mono Well-Known Member

I agree with what you are saying Victor - but they are just twitter comments - anyone is welcome to leave a comment. What I want to see is if there's any actual proof of what happened. Someone is lying - either the Police or Bianca. Show us the bodycam footage and it should clear things up. I don't understand why the Police won't show it unless they feel she has a point.

daimungeezer likes this.
  2. swantastic

swantastic Well-Known Member

Quick look n found a bit more video of it if it helps ?

daimungeezer and Victor like this.
  3. Victor

Victor Well-Known Member

Glad you found and posted that, Very interesting comments below by general public.

swantastic likes this.
  4. Mono

Mono Well-Known Member

Yeaaaah, I'm gonna need to see that footage of when they were asked to pull over.....
    Just because someone's added text saying "moments before this video was recorded the Police asked them to pull over" doesn't make it true. This video adds almost nothing to any other video I've seen of it in terms of proof of what happened.

5. swantastic

I don't give a **** about it either side could be lying but maybe the video evidence you want / don't want ? Will appear soon.

6. swantastic

7. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Good but why the need to rush through the images ,many of which I've not seen before
    Then I scroll down and find he's slowed it down to half speed <doh>

swantastic likes this.
  8. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

9. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

is it "cos I'm black " or cos you failed to stop hmmmm

swantastic likes this.
  10. swantastic

11. swantastic

Clones ? <whistle>:D

12. Mono

Mono Well-Known Member

Hopefully, it would put an end to all the hate and arguing going on.

13. swantastic

That would be good, but I doubt it now Pandora box has been smashed open !

Victor likes this.
  14. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Honestly ? that's never going to happen imo , history has taught us that humans are arses and if anything the recent events have put back race relations in this country for years.

daimungeezer, swantastic and Victor like this.
  15. Mono

Mono Well-Known Member

Well I guess it will just become an "I told you so" situation. If the Police are justified then BLM will get hammered for it. If the Athletes are proved right then it's more fuel for the 'y'all racist' crowd.
    It's just an awful situation we find find ourselves in - everything is about them and us. Everything is so divisive. Everything has to have an ulterior motive.
    Not content with separating the British from the rest of Europe, we've now moved on to infighting over race and Covid.
    What next ? The Nazi's must be loving this.....

16. swantastic

Everything seems to have been antisocially engineered to a them and us situation as if some power wants to divde us to conquer ?
    Trust in anything official especially in government has been eroded over decades. Thieving or what some call the expenses scandal, pedoes, liars, war crimes and worst has been hardly answered for by the guilty in charge.

Yet it gets worst with the rapid huge influx of immigrants legal and illegal and all the negatives as well as positives they brought with them ! Has divided cities and created tensions real or imagined by the indigenous brits here, not helped by terrorist attacks and mass rapes and worst of young white brit girls all over uk, with attacks coming from thier communities we've allowed to grow and take over here.its no wonder trust is lacking ? It's a pity for the peaceful genuine immigrants that are glad to be here that thier kin are keeping them down by thier vile evil acts !

We are still part of Europe just not under the boot of those totalitarian thugs in the Brussels palace calling itself the eu ! And well rid of it we are as over time it's shown itself to be nothing like the original common market we were hoodwinked into beliving it to be,but now know it's planned ever expanding power hungry superstate with all the lies and denials coming to fruition if they get thier way !

Covid like most things the government and media inform us about is not trusted because of thier agendas, spin, lies and point scoring etc.. so it's a dangerous game they play using misinformation and guessing ?

As for Nazis loving this, singaling out whites for abuse and blame for things done by others hundreds of years ago while ignoring modern day slavery in Africa and asia right now , pulling down statues, removing books, tv programmes, street names, taking over the media with its virtue signalling useful idiots to tell a country that stopped slavery and has helped more people abroad and settled here than most others that it is bad is hypocritical and just plain wrong ! The looneyfar left Marxists are and would be worst than the Nazi scum if they got thier way here imo !

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    daimungeezer and 55282 like this.
  17. Victor

Victor Well-Known Member

Excellent posting Swantastic Wish I could have written similar.. I was no racist, but a lot of people both black and white seem to try to make me a minority, in my own country, ..... When I my younger days, you hardly noticed many black people, but suddenly they started swarming in , many getting a good education, by going to Universities and colleges. ....... Look at the Black community now, ... top jobes everywhere .......
    Parliament, Doctors, Police, Television, Banking Buisines............... Good luck to them, they have done well
    Then BANG. All this in the last few weeks about racists. This was a big shock for me, considering the massive strides an opportunities that the black people have had in this country.. I can't look at them the same way anymore, considering the trouble and accusations by them.
    I am sorry to say, that it is mostly the black people that are the racists, and they have done a lot of damage to race relations.. Some may not agree with me, But I will not join in any arguments.

swantastic likes this.
  18. swantastic

19. Mono

Mono Well-Known Member

I'm good with that though......

20. Matthew Bound Still Lurks