1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Prediction League Get there before Lawro !

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Mar 4, 2020.

1. LuisDiazgamechanger

<peacedove>LIVERPOOL at home to Bournemouth on Saturday,Liverpool had lost two games in a roll which is unusual.I believe it's just a blip. Four more wins the league is coming to Anfield.I do not think winter break is the cause bad results. I cannot see any other thing other than home win.
    My prediction:Liverpool 3:0 Bournemouth

Other fixtures and predictions:

PREMIER LEAGUE
    Saturday 7/03/2020

Liverpool v AFC Bournemouth 3:1
    Arsenal v West Ham United 2:1
    Crystal Palace v Watford 1:1
    Sheffield United v Norwich City 2:1
    Southampton v Newcastle United 2:1
    Wolverhampton Wanderers v Brighton & Hove Albion 2:1
    Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur 2:2

PREMIER LEAGUE
    Sunday 8/03/2020

Chelsea v Everton 2:2
    Manchester United v Manchester City 1:1

PREMIER LEAGUE

Monday 9/03/2020

Leicester City v Aston Villa 2:0

2. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors......………………...

3. LuisDiazgamechanger

WHAT CHARLIE NICOLAS HAVE TO SAY? HE HAS GONE FOR HOME WIN 3:0
    Liverpool vs Bournemouth, Saturday, kick-off 12.30pm

please log in to view this image

Everybody's in a bit of a lull at Liverpool, and I don't know why. The defeat at Watford was a sore one, but it felt like a bit of a dangerous game anyway. We're seeing mentally now how the whole process of going after a first league title in 30 years is taking its toll on the fans and the players.

Bournemouth are not a team who park the bus; they're not a team who can get that balance right, and that's why they're in trouble. But recently, they've been back to their old selves.

We look ahead to some of the key stats ahead of matchweek 29 in the Premier League as we look ahead to the Manchester Derby, whilst Liverpool try to get back to winning ways.
    They've got inconsistent defenders but they're slightly dangerous. For Liverpool it's now about getting the job done. It's all about getting the three points.

This is one where I think they'll take a little bit of anger into the game, and for that reason I think it'll be a comfortable afternoon for Liverpool.

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 3-0 (

4. LuisDiazgamechanger

WHAT LAWRO HAVE TO SAY. HE HAS GONE FOR HOME WIN.

Liverpool v Bournemouth (12:30 GMT)

A lot has been written and said about Jurgen Klopp's side, who have now lost three of their past four games in all competitions.

I cannot help thinking of what legendary ex-Liverpool boss Bill Shankly once said to a journalist who had suggested his side had issues: "Aye, here we are with problems at the top of the league".

It is true that Reds were poor in every department at Watford last weekend, as they lost their unbeaten record in the Premier League.

Tuesday was a little bit different, though, because they made lots of chances as they went out of the FA Cup at Chelsea, but looked vulnerable at the back.

That was unusual to see with Virgil van Dijk and Joe Gomez together at centre-back, but you have to remember it was not Jurgen Klopp's strongest side - there were some kids mixed in there too.

So, while it is important for Liverpool to get back on the bike on Saturday before they face Atletico Madrid in the Champions League on Wednesday, this is certainly no crisis.

They had a bad day at Vicarage Road but they are not getting complacent.
    Yes, they have a huge lead at the top, but the title is not mathematically theirs yet and right now they will just want to get the job done.

The Premier League is obviously the big one for them - once it is won, then the pressure is completely off them.

Then they will be able to throw everything at the Champions League and, also, have a bit of fun during the rest of the season.

When you win a title with a few games to go, training is different. It is lighter and more enjoyable, with everyone smiling.
    At the moment, all we are hearing is 'oooh they are losing games', 'people have worked them out' and 'they are not as good as we thought'.

So Liverpool might have something to prove against Bournemouth - and they will using their strongest team, playing at their usual intensity.

That is why I think the Reds will win, but I am expecting Bournemouth to give this a good go.

The main reason I think Liverpool will score some goals is because I can't see the Cherries parking the bus - I don't think that approach works for them.

The first 20 minutes of this game will be crucial. If Bournemouth start well they might begin to believe they can get something.

If it is the Reds who are top early on, then Eddie Howe's side are going to need some luck to get something out of the game.

Lawro's prediction: 3-0

Tom's prediction: I know Liverpool have lost a few but this is still an easy win for them. 4-0

Tom on Liverpool: It is hard to say this as a United fan but I have to hold my hands up and admit that the way they have been playing is amazing. What they are doing is where United want to be.