1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Glasgow Rangers: England or Scotland?

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by Swords Hoopster., Jan 7, 2013.

1. Swords Hoopster.

Swords Hoopster. Well-Known Member

Jesus H mother fu*king Christ, have the lunatics taken over the asylum up here or sumfink? I've not come across a more fu*ked up pair of Boards on this whole site than you two ugly sisters!

I will say one thing about you wee Huns though. At least you're well able to take a bit of a wind up and not ban people like the Taigs did to me on their Board.

To the one proper answer I got from Super Hooper, I wasnae aware of that mate. If that happened in the past then shame on the SFA and it was their loss. However, I'd be very surprised if such carry on was going on nowadays.

So if the Celts support Ireland and the Gers support England, who are the Tartan Army? It must be footy fans from all the other Clubs all over the Country. They're the ones I respect. A better bunch of fans it would be hard to find across the Globe. With the risk of upsetting all you boys, it sounds like the fans of all the wee Mickey Mouse Clubs are the REAL Scottish football fans and you two dysfunctional cu*ts are an embarrassment to them.

Am I being unfair?

2. Gambol

Gambol George Clooney's wee brother

Onward Christian Soldiers.....

3. Swords Hoopster.

Is there any c*nt on this whole Board capable of stringing a couple of sentences together?

Or is three or four words all you can muster?

4. Gambol

...marching as to war...

(how many was that?)

5. Girvan Loyal 1690

Girvan Loyal 1690 Nobody's safe now

Yer maw ya ****

6. Gambol

Four. Is that aw ye can muster?

7. Swords Hoopster.

What a bunch of inbred spastics

8. Gambol

Sellic fans? Yes, I agree. We need more people with your kind of honesty around here. <ok>

9. Super hooper

Super hooper New Member

Swords hoopster it is possible that other posters may have a little respect for you
    if you could control the swearing in your posts. Don't become to settled on this board
    As you may find they are no more tolerant than the Celtic board.

10. Gambol

Ok. Having deciphered that I feel the need to get myself to Roslyn pronto. Wish me well in my quest.

11. Super hooper

Super hooper New Member

Gambol, I would never wish you well.

12. Swords Hoopster.

I wasn't swearing when I started posting on here but now I find every second word I write is a swear word. What have you lads done to me?

This is the weirdest fu*king message Board I've come across on the entire Internet. Seriously, you guys put the "Funk" in Dysfunctional!

There's something about you mad lot that I like though! <yikes>

Man, the Celtic Board is a farce. Yis banned my arse because I said Neil Lennon only got the Manager of the year award because of positive discrimination: the SFA had to fill their quotas of Gingers. Now how in the hell could you ban some eejit over that? What kind of circus are you running over there?

13. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

I actually find the tartan army a bit of a national embarrassment to be honest. They sing songs from The Sound of music and wear ginger wigs. They're like what would happen socially if wee Jimmy Krankie free based crack and went Morris dancing. That's just my opinion though.

The Rangers/England thing intensified during the Souness years when we had the likes of Butcher, Woods, Wilkins, Francis, Hately, Stevens (Trev and Gary), Walters, Uncle Tom Cobbley and all. There had always been a tradition, but it seemed to get bigger around then. This allied with the Bosman era heralded the eventual decline of the Scottish national team. All the other clubs started to tried to compete with Rangers and filled their teams with Europeans. it seemed no young Scottish players were coming through. This has reversed itself in recent years with Motherwell and Hibs being two examples where the youngsters got their chance. Scotland meanwhile have not qualified for a major tournament since 1998.

A lot of fans (not just in this country) don't rate international football anymore and see European club competitions as where it's at. The Champions league spots were always won by the big two up here so probably that's another reason why Rangers and Celtic fans don't bother that much. You may see the same come about with the English national team in the future. Like Scotland was in the 90's the EPL is now dominated by foreign players. These guys are not like Dundee United's bosmans all the same, they are some of the best players in the world. Where will that leave the national side?

I'm a Rangers fan, but I don't support England. I support the Scottish national side when they play.

14. Null

Null Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

You were a a boring as **** ****ey WUM. Get it right swordmoh!

Yer EPL/SPL patter was rank - heard it all before.If ye're gonny try an WUM at least try n be original...

15. Gambol

But you do really, ya wee cheeky monkey ye. <wink>

16. Swords Hoopster.

Your post is an honest answer amongst a sea of sh*te so I thank you for the effort Sir.

Despite all the English players playing for your Club and the decline of the Scottish national team, I still find it utterly bizarre that people would defect to supporting the auld enemy. If ever there was a case of footballing treason!! Still, each to their own.

I would agree there. International football's gone downhill terribly in recent years. Or maybe we just think it has because our Countries teams are sh*t?

That would tie in with my idea that the Scotland team is primarily the domain of the Mickey Mouse Clubs and their fans. Fair play to them I say - Orange hair or not!

I've been saying that for a long time now. But for some reason, every time a tournament comes around, the English fans think they can win it! They have this notion that they're still one of the big players when in reality they slipped off that perch decades ago. The English national team is very poor. Relatively speaking, IE population wise, its as bad as all the other home Nations. Its hard to remember the last decent National team these islands produced.

Moses, if you don't mind me saying, a man of your intellect and debating ability is lost amongst all these f*cktards. Do you ever get to have a good football conversation on here?

17. Gambol

Yur a fanny.

18. ManDingo 20"/20"

ManDingo 20"/20" MDMA Guru

This.

19. Gambol

He is, isn't he. Wallopers like him that are hard of thinking are always the last to realise.

20. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

Whoah don't you go dissing my homies dawg:emoticon-0176-smoke We actually have excellent football conversations on here when we are allowed to.