1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Gordon Armstrong

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Makemstine Roger, Apr 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandy Camel

Sandy Camel Well-Known Member

Behave yourself. Not just me saying that about them pair, suppose everyone else that is is just imagining it an all.

2. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

mate i would not insult you i enjoy your posts, the guys you are blaming for the threads going to **** didn't start it it was smug to me if you care to read back, you are blaming them and it wasn't, i will put the post up if you want so long as Gordon hasn't deleted it to hide the truth again

3. Sandy Camel

Deliberately ****ty imo mate. They've had previous accounts but claim not to, yet KLD can say this place is populated by 'childish cult members' after being a member for what, a couple of months. And it's not the first time a poster that's been around for a couple of months is crying about the cult of Smug, which doesn't actually exist as far as I'm aware. Fwiw I'd have banned KLD as soon as he said this to nip it in the bud. Come on, express your opinion, whatever that may be, but don't be bringing childish bollocks from another board over here. This place is a friendly corner of the forum world, ****ers like wolfy have zero respect for that so no loss if they have posting options removed from them imo.

4. Sandy Camel

Mate, do what you want, post away. I'm not wrong saying Wolfy and KLD are lying ****s though, that's my point. Feel free to disagree marra.

SAFC2403 likes this.
  5. Makemstine Roger

mate i have just gone over the Charlton thread and can find no insults they have said about our posters but can see quite a few aimed at them however the purpose of this thread was to hold Gordon to account for his nasty decisions so i would like to get back on track

Wolfy likes this.
  6. Makemstine Roger

So you did speak about it and decided to ban posters in case they may say something on Smugs thread, how pathetic is that you are a mod you only had to verbally warn them, not do it sneaky

Wolfy likes this.
  7. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

Sorry mate went over the top.

Sandy Camel likes this.
  8. rooch 3

Why don’t you share there previous accounts so we all know?

9. rooch 3

I think you might of got me mixed up with someone else I only found out about the ignore button after Smug got told to apologise to me put his big boy pants on and wind his neck in by the site owner after Smug had pressed the report button 20 times in two weeks and I may be wrong but I don’t think them two had even joined then<ok>

Wolfy and Makemstine Roger like this.
  10. rooch 3

So you’ve wrote Smug abused Roger he’s been banned and you are saying it’s Roger’s fault. Have you any idea how stupid you sound.

Makemstine Roger likes this.

11. Makemstine Roger

i know the thread your talking about just went back to have a look and its been wiped clean of smugs insults to you,

rooch 3 likes this.
  12. Makemstine Roger

Quite frankly, Ozzymac, part of my reasoning was because Smug suggested that he wasn't going to be posting for a while, therefore he wouldn't be around to defend himself from the inevitable abuse/derailing that almost certainly would have ensued :emoticon-0148-yes:

Money where your mouth is.

I've had no communication, either on or off the board, from any Mod
    . I've not mentioned my 'Brexit' thread to any Mod or any other poster.

I haven't asked for anyone to be banned or asked for any comments to be deleted, not one.

If you have the proof that's untrue post it up and I'll send £1000 to any charity you care to name

PROOF RIGHT THERE BILLYLIAR ILL POST YOU THE NAME OF THE CHARITY OF MY CHOICE

Wolfy likes this.
  13. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

Who would be a mod eh? Deserve medals for all the crap you deal with.

Nordic, Sandy Camel, Skanter and 5 others like this.
  14. Brainman

Brainman Well-Known Member

Smug wrote that he wouldn’t be posting for a while in his opening post in the Brexit thread. Doesn’t mean he was in touch with a mod.
    Time to let this go and move on. God I hope we win on Saturday. The mood will be so much lighter.

15. rooch 3

I hope we do as well it will give everybody a lift can’t see it though.

Wolfy and Montysoptician like this.
  16. Makemstine Roger

I have never had a bad word to say about Gordon since he was made a mod, But what he has done to protect Smug is abhorrent. I know smug is your mate but surely you can see what's going on is wrong you are a good valued poster and aware i only respond when attacked. I have just shown smug lied, On the pretext of protecting the board Gordon has deleted posts and even threads that show smug in a bad light, Banning posters from what he perceives as his personal thread is totally wrong. i now hear smug was banned Gordon said this so it must have been the site mod that did it after warning him,

i have went back in the match threads to find proof of the banned posters derailing the match thread, i can't find it, i do however see some of our posters insulting them, but no bad reply back, The match threads were derailed by one person smug because he didn't get what he wanted.If you can find anything that says different i will gladly apologize , Gordon has however protected his friend and merged and deleted his posts which paint him in a bad light. You as a poster are a credit to this board whilst we have major differences in our views it has never come to name calling, and i truly value your opinions even if i disagree on some.

Wolfy likes this.
  17. Makemstine Roger

i hope so too mate i want to let it go he accused me of lying and wanting to bet with me i have just shown Gordon admitting to speaking to smug about the thread so smug lied, i know he has a lot of friends but its me he paints in a bad light when i have done nothing but try and protect the board, even the site moderator has banned him which was none of my doing

Quite frankly, Ozzymac, part of my reasoning was because Smug suggested that he wasn't going to be posting for a while, therefore he wouldn't be around to defend himself from the inevitable abuse/derailing that almost certainly would have ensued :emoticon-0148-yes:

18. Gordon Armstrong

Gordon Armstrong Just another S.A.F.C. fan
    Forum Moderator

You either don't want to or really don't understand, Roger, even after 'Brainman' again pointed it out to you (to everybody) in a post just a few above this one that Smug wrote that he wouldn't be posting for a while, and Marcus has also told you that we haven't spoken or communicated with him personally !

It's difficult to know why you don't understand when it's been pointed out a few times now.

I also don't understand why you won't 'move on' and let it go when everybody else seems to want to.

SAFC2403, Skanter, Fentonpell and 3 others like this.
  19. Makemstine Roger

smug suggested he wasn't going to be posting for a while( communication to you) yet smug says he had no communication with a mod now you know and i know that was a lie.You decided to ban posters for what you think not what they did,you didn't even give them a warning and couldn't as they had done nothing wrong. Everything had blown over as i don't hold grudges as you know, that's smugs field . yet he couldn't let it go and decided to slag me off on his thread . Knowing i will not take it lying down his intention was to cause this and i can't understand why you can't take a step back and see what's really going on. It needed a mod to stamp this vindictiveness out not let it breed and fester, but as it was your mate you let it ride then covered his tracks by deleting his nasty words and merging threads,

Why you did that is plain to see you didn't want anyone to see your mates indiscretions , resulting in you getting **** for being his accomplice, worst still instead of apologising your digging it deeper , you know how many posters have been banned because of smugs arguments yet i have none, I stand guilty of trying to stop smugs vitriol to new posters, 20 times SMUG hit the report button on posters he didn't like and had arguments with.

Feel free to comment on anything you find i have said that is not the truth i await your reply

20. Gordon Armstrong

Gordon Armstrong Just another S.A.F.C. fan
    Forum Moderator

Eh !

I give u
    p <doh>

Skanter likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.