Grandstand Plus Development

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymborn, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Sensible i se those bikes on the road and they have an electric motor.. i fly past them on my bike.. Usefull fot the people who dont like the hills, but i like to tackle the hills it keeps the heart rate up..

Is the sign up on outland road about the New ground or improvements at central park in general?

Lyndy cycling is better than walking, but both are good for you.. keep it up..

Have you had a dry January sensible, i dont mean the weather i mean the booze <ale>

2. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Not entirely Joe but it has only been a bit damp rather than a wet one. I wasn't very well for a while and to be honest didn't want to eat or drink. However, over the last week I've had about 3 pints and a couple of glasses of wine. Not exactly falling down amounts. My Doctor says I'm not allowed to get too pumped up or excited which is why I support Argyle of course. If I took to riding a bike again, which I won't , then I'd have to have one with a motor for the hills. With the hills around where I live it would be compulsory.

3. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Well im glad your better Sensible, been a lot of it about an thankfully i never had the bird flu or whatever its called now.. Yes plenty of hills about but that is the challenge, i like forder valley and Noverosik, bit of a test but you know you had a good work out..

We ll dont over do it :emoticon-0104-surpr

4. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Don't over do it.........................you don't know me very well do you. I have one motto. Do not run when you can walk. Do not walk when you can sit. Do not sit when you can lay. Do not lay when you can sleep. But, if you can get somebody else to do things for you then so much the better. I spend my waking hours trying to live up to it.

5. AWAY IN BC

AWAY IN BC Member

Daft i call it.

6. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Why waste time eating when you can get someone else to do it.....it's all those crisps and salted nuts in the Pilgrimage cellar, that keeps sensible ticking over....not even tick-tock.....just tock.

7. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

That's where my expert training comes in plym. It's just "t".