Grandstand Plus Development

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymborn, Dec 14, 2017.

1. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

Been up to the ticket office today. Steel work is up to 2nd storey for what I take to be the new "players facility" in the corner between the grandstand shell and the Barn Park End.

upload_2019-1-11_16-29-14.png

2. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Green Taverners new Suite I think notDistant.....new watering hole and social Club that they are paying for.... over £1 Million that they have got together to build on PAFC land. This has all gone up this week....of course the concrete footings have been dug out and concrete poured during either side of the holiday.

The new players changing rooms....showers, toilets....laundry room etc are squeezed into the gap between this build and the Barn park stand and this also is where the players tunnel will be for entry to the pitch for the teams....the GoS photos. hundreds of them since early last year give quite a comprehensive oversight of how the new Home Park is being developed.....good to click on to Cam 1 and 2 to watch the work proceeding day by day.

PS.....Good picture notDistant...has that been taken with your new phone ?

3. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

The player's changing rooms are in the blue building on the right of the picture..

4. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Maybe not...<doh>.

5. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

Yes mobile phone picture. Guessed wrongly what it was from reading the development blog.

Sent from my mobile phone - E&OE