1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hack Watch

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by humanbeingincroydon, Sep 21, 2016.

1. SpursDisciple

SpursDisciple Booking: Mod abuse - overturned on appeal
    Forum Moderator

Presumably, officially, Janssen is now our player again? Would he be reporting for training with the other non world cup players?

2. humanbeingincroydon

humanbeingincroydon Well-Known Member

He's contracted to fener until the 30th, although he might be wise to get the hell out of Istanbul after the stories suggesting he'd be signing for Galatasaray surfaced...

SpursDisciple likes this.
  3. humanbeingincroydon

"Actually, I would like to clear up something about my time at Spurs. I really cannot say a bad word about the club or the staff or the president. It is true that it was a very difficult period for me as a player, and there were times when I did not want to leave my apartment in London because I was so stressed about not playing. For a footballer, not playing is like a fish not being in the water. I felt as though I were suffocating. For whatever reason, I was not in Mauricio Pochettino’s plans. I didn’t fit his philosophy, I guess. But we never even had a disagreement. One day, I went to the club president and told him that if they got an offer close to what they paid for me, that I would like to move on. They were very professional about it." - Paulinho, to Player's Tribune

"Tottenham flop Paulinho reveals how he put Spurs nightmare behind him and rebuilt career with Brazil and Barcelona" - the Evening Standard, to nobody in particular

4. humanbeingincroydon

The latest Harry Hotspur diatribe is out, entitled Spurs Rumours Stink To High Heaven.

Putting aside how the headline has the same grasp of spelling, punctuation and grammar as the Orange Overlord's tweets tend to display, or how they had to witter about the new stadium and Scott Parker's departure to boost the word count, what exactly "stinks" about them?

Oh right, he can't kvetch that Rabiot or NDombele aren't the players that would be useful additions like he did with Plea (even though Plea would offer us a viable Plan B up front) just as he can't blame Levy for the players we're linked with, but he can rush off some meandering rant that says nothing, suggests nothing, and resolves nothing.

Do us a favour, HH, and **** off to ArsenalFanTV where you belong.

remembercolinlee likes this.
  5. deedub93

deedub93 Well-Known Member

Did you read his bit on left wingers (political) hate football. I almost sent him your PM details, you know more about whats going on than most of us.
    He quoted some feminist chick and Kevin whatshisface, ****er and editor of the daily mirror. So as two left wingers hate football, all must do. Having said that, Comrade Corbyn is a goon so he must hate football as well.

6. humanbeingincroydon

Don't suppose you can send me a link to that article? I might have to set up a blog of my own...

7. deedub93

I'm at the airport at the moment, I will try anf look it up but I'll be travelling until Saturday.

8. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Corbyn's called for a national holiday if England win the World Cup.
    Quite an astute move for him, as it's hard for May to react without it making him look good.
    If the Tories agree, then it's his idea. If they disagree, then they look ****. If England don't do it, then he still suggested it.
    I'm not a fan of his, but he's played that one well.

Follows the filth and their ladies' team, too. Good evidence that he does actually hate football! <laugh>

9. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

10. humanbeingincroydon

If left-wingers hate football, why did Albert Camus play in goal for Racing Universitaire d'Alger?
    The obvious counterpoint is to mention that, as neither Thatcher nor the Dire Leader have any allegience, surely that means the right hate football

...but then you remember that Hitler was a Schalke fan.

11. "Thanks for that Brian"

"Thanks for that Brian" Well-Known Member

I know that Her Maj, Liz II is a Gooner and Mugabe supports Chelsea. There's a very long standing story that Hitler supported Liverpool, which sounds very plausible but is frustratingly unconfirmed.......for now.

From this article in The Standard.....https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/ot...m-for-the-whole-world-to-despise-7807626.html

Franco followed Real Madrid. Colonel Gaddafi was a Liverpool fan. Uncle Joe dug Dynamo Moscow. Radovan Karadzic liked Internazionale. Ceausescu was into Steaua Bucharest and Osama bin Laden was a Gooner.

12. humanbeingincroydon

It's worth noting that, two weeks before his death, Fidel Castro built a football pitch for the kids of Havana's Jaimanitas district

Says a lot that Fidel Castro did more for grassroots football than The FA do...

13. Mickey was a Mouser! <cheers>

14. "Thanks for that Brian"

Der Fuhrer was too - 'A Dole-Fiddler'

15. "Thanks for that Brian"

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...itys-premier-league-crown-says-jamie-redknapp

A lovely little article from Little Jamie Redknapp. Surprisingly, he's knocked off the 'Spurs Will Lose All Their Players' headline to suggest that we will pose the biggest threat to Citeh along with The Mousers. He must have heat stroke.

Having set that up, there's a fulsome bit from the handsome Phil 'Proboscis' Thompson about Liverpool next season and then..........................well, nothing really. Someone must have forgotten to get Sky's tame Tottenham pundit in..........................Oh yeah, we normally get Merse spouting complete ****e after he's had a few lines. <laugh>

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    PleaseNotPoll likes this.
  16. deedub93

Didn't Hitler have a brother or half brother who lived in Liverpool? I remember reading he had to change his name for obvious reasons.

17. "Thanks for that Brian"

deedub93 likes this.
  18. humanbeingincroydon

19. deedub93

No, its clearly in their DNA

20. humanbeingincroydon

Come to think of it, isn't there an Leni Riefenstahl propaganda film called Du Wirst Nie Alleine Laufen?