1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

hail the greatest ever vocal support in the land

Discussion in 'Millwall' started by qprted, Sep 13, 2017.

1. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

i couldnt get to the game even up to five o clock in the day i was juggling stuff about but i couldnt get there
    i had ten friends with mobile phones i tried to get them to give me an account of what was going on and all they kept saying was we are being deafend by the most vocal support in the land

forget whos the toughest fans in london is it west ham is it tottenham is it millwall,WHO REALLY GIVES A FXXX

one thing you proved last night was with only 1500 fans your decibal rating was amazing,forget the hoolie scene we were all court up in that one time or another

but knowbody but knowbody on the brittish isles can outsing the lions on there travels

I HOPE YOU FAIR WELL YOU SONS OF DOCKERS WITH YOUR VOCAL SUPPORT YOU TRULLY DESERVE TO GET BACK INTO THE PREM,I REMEMBER THE DAYS OF CASCARINO AND SHERRINGHAM I HOPE FOR YOUR SAKE THOSE DAYS DO RETURN LOOKS LIKE NEIL HARRIS HAS TURNED YOUR CLUB AROUND

Millwallsteve likes this.
  2. Eric Le Merde

Eric Le Merde Well-Known Member

You are a prize sarcastic pi55 taker Ted well done <applause><applause><applause>

Chippy / Glory likes this.
  3. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

im not taking the piss people should give millwall some credit they have got the highest ever decibal level ever recorded at our ground,that was a cup game in 1986
    people are too quick to slag millwall off without ever crediting them,for instance what about when they played man utd,er 40 thousand millwall attended and not one incident
    at qpr there behaviour is improving all the time
    this is because hooliganism is dying out even qpr who once could field eight hundred are struggling to put 250 together
    back in 1978 west ham played at charlton and after the game somewhere between 2000 and 4000 millwall blocked off the exit routes to the station
    now days even the mighty wall just dont have these fantastic armies anymore its because when i left school all we had was skinheadism and violence
    now days brain dead scum like me would rather sell drugs earning 3000 pounds a week the prison sentances actually make it worth while,the reason i dont do it is im 62 years of age and my life is over
    i dont care about money my only concern is not having a heart attack or a stroke
    there are some that are trying to keep the good old days going but
    THE MILLWALL FIRM THAT USED TO RUN THE OLD BILL AT LOFTUS ROAD NO LONGER HAVE
    A FIRM THAT CAN DO IT,EVEN WEST HAM NO LONGER HAVE THE FIVE THOUSAND THUGS THEY ONCE HAD
    IN TEN YEARS TIME THERE WILL BE NO MORE HOOLIES
    but still the millwall will be the best singers in the land knowbody can take that away from them in the brittiah isles the best singers can only be glasgow celtic glasgow rangers or millwall no one else can keep there singing going all through the game
    obsviously cardiff and leeds can sing loud but they cant build a crescendo of noise like the wall, its nice to hear as well that old millwall chant of give us a m give us a i give us an l come back but my favourite battle cry was the one millwall hit qpr with back in 72 at charlton we were hit by the rotherhythe mob
    they sang mmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    then there was a three second silence then
    wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    now that was terrifying

Millwallsteve likes this.
  4. Eric Le Merde

The silence was simply because they forgot the words

5. Millwallsteve

Millwallsteve Waterloo's Finest
    Forum Moderator

You can only try to educate the illiterates so much. <ok>

6. Eric Le Merde

OK Steve I will keep trying to educate the masses, thanks for the encouragement and support.
    So after the first couple of lines

- mmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    then
    - wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

The next couple of lines follow the same beat with the 3 second silence

- wwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    then
    - kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I'm sure you'll get the hang of it :emoticon-0148-yes:

qprted likes this.
  7. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

eric what are you not another leeds fan surely

Eric Le Merde likes this.
  8. Eric Le Merde

Broncos tonight mate......lets see if they can beat the Panthers

9. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

Heard **** all when they came to our place <whistle>

10. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

er that might of been because you threw a petrol bomb at them what was all that about was you trying to heat up the coach on a cold night do tell tommy boy