1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Handy Parking - Pride Park - 5/10/19

Discussion in 'Luton Town' started by knabby crackers, Sep 29, 2019.

1. knabby crackers

knabby crackers Active Member

I hope this may be helpful to any Luton fans travelling to Derby by road for the game on 5th October, parking is available for away fans on 2 sites [100 and 400 yards from the stadium] at £6 per car/van [sorry no coaches]. Please copy to other Luton forums.

Assuming most will travel via the M1, at the moment there are ongoing roadworks on the A52 and the Pride Park access roads to the stadium, I would advise you leave the M1 at JCT24 [A50] and then take the A6 towards Derby.

On the A6 head towards ALVASTON, at the ring-road island [Blue Peter/A5111] go straight across in the left hand lane and likewise at the next island, you are heading into LONDON ROAD, continue along until you reach the next island which is signed PRIDE PARK >>>, turn right here and go through the lights to the next island [Merlin pub] where you should turn right again, go along the front of the stadium and straight across at the next island into RIVERSIDE ROAD, the FRENGER SYSTEMS car park is 60 yards along on the right hand side, this site is more suited to the elderly or less able supporters.

For those who may wish eat/drink before the game, continue along RIVERSIDE ROAD to the PRIDE VETERINARY CENTRE car park which is the last unit on the left hand side, this is handier for the away friendly hostelries [ask an attendant for details].

When leaving this car park after the game I would advise that you turn left to avoid delays and congestion, go to the island and turn left and at the next island go straight ahead and this will take you back to the Merlin pub island and the road back to London Road.

I hope this helps, have a safe journey. <ok>