1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Hartlepool fancy dress

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by notDistantGreen, Apr 27, 2016.

1. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

2. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Isn't that sensible.... coming back from another home defeat ....worse for wear from the pub.

3. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I haven't got that much hair anymore that's for sure. If they are coming as an Ewok this time then at least there will be some entertainment.

By the way. if I really looked like the picture above I'd never get rid of my grandaughters. They'd adopt me.

4. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Disappointed now I've read it properly. Stormtroopers are not cuddly.

5. notDistantGreen

I watched the new Star Wars movie last night. I can confirm that the Storm Troopers lost again.

6. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

They came in their numbers and looked the part. However, once again the Stewards at Argyle were a total bunch of prats and to be honest it sickens me. The Hartlepool fans were having fun despite their team being hammered off the park. They did a bit of a conga around the passageways and the Stewards tried to make them all sit down. It looked like they were in for some bother for a while but it was only the Stewards being idiots not the Hartlepool people. There was absolutely no chance they were going to invade the pitch but you would think they had just started a war with the reaction of the Stewards. It makes me ashamed to be an Argyle fan. Argyle need to sort these barstewards out and tell them about the customer experience. Fecking morons the lot of them.

7. notDistantGreen

Yes, the Hartlepool fans were fantastic, not only having travelled in numbers but making quite a bit of noise. It says it all that they were clapped out of the stadium and to their buses by Argyle fans. I presume the problem was that after their Stormtrooper conga they stayed at the pitch edge rather than returning to their seats but it was all very good natured as far as I could see.

8. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Over the top reaction from the powers that be and there was no way they were going to invade the pitch. Seems you aren't allowed to enjoy yourself anymore.