1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hazza and megs

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Sucky, Mar 8, 2021.

?

Blue bloods

1. Hang em

2. God save the queen

3. Really don't give a ****

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. brb

brb CR250

@Diego has just told him <laugh>

Man the guns guise.

2. brb

brb CR250

Comm when he reads Diego's post...

please log in to view this image

Lovearsenalcock and Sucky like this.
  3. Sucky

Sucky peoples champ & forum saviour

Nah I reckon hell be calm about it and say he's going bed.<laugh>

brb likes this.
  4. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Piers been gunning for Megan because he was her friend but then she blanked him for an interview after getting married <doh>

Sucky likes this.
  5. Sucky

Been thinking about his colleagues words and how piers was quiet throughout (for him anyways) tells me a few things..
    Thats probably his mate usually on set, and his mates cut him deep by what he may see as ambushing him by bringing him out on a few things he's already heard in the media and whatever(but not from a friend perhaps) but mainly the "cutting off" on megzs part.

Thats when he broke and lost his composure, something a jumped up preppy **** like him is not used to.
    being so fuking above everyone in his eyes is usually a forcefield from which he spouts his **** unharmed and undamged.

Well not today <whistle>

I'm just intrigued as to what actually broke him.
    And thats just my stoned guess why<laugh>

Treble, Tobes and BobbyD like this.
  6. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Almost certainly all orchestrated to facilitate him joining one of the new gammon news outlets. It’s a shame in a way as he’s been one of the few to ask the government tougher questions than what their favourite colour is through Covid.

BobbyD and Tobes like this.
  7. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

Makes a change from talking about Covid I suppose.

I wonder who has cost the taxpayer the most this year - The Queen or Dido Harding?

Sucky and PINKIE like this.
  8. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

If you listen to the full exchange, Beresford dismantles him, and uses examples from his own life as a mixed race man. He then goes on to basically call Morgan a **** for him saying she was lying about her MH, and that his beef with her was purely personal from when they knew each other.

Morgan simply couldn’t handle the mirror being held up to him, as the fella was bang on the money, so he acted like a petulant spoiled brat and walked off.

I’ve never been a fan of the man, and was amazed how he somehow rebuilt his career in the States (where he was huge) after having run away from the U.K. after getting the sack from the Mirror. He was further exposed a complete rat in the Leveson inquiry 6 years later. Yet he still managed to come back and be top billing over here again. Remarkable really.

Ironically he’d gone up in many peoples eyes recently due to him being about the only mainstream journo who’d publicly call out the Govt on COVID issues, but he quickly reverted to type, and now he’s toast. He’ll no doubt pop back up somewhere shortly though, as he’s genuinely the floater that just won’t flush.

DerekTheMole, Sucky, BobbyD and 2 others like this.
  9. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

His friends in the media refuse to flush him, that’s why, because he kept shtum when he could have wholesale snitched.

Sucky likes this.
  10. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

I bet he's at home shouting at the TV right now. <laugh>

PINKIE likes this.

11. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

News GB

12. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

Who is Luv? Prince Harry? Prince Philip? Klopp?

13. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

I'll admit that I found his government ear bashing both refreshing and somewhat amusing. He forced responses where other journos might have succumbed and accepted the normal deflector blah blah.

However ... he's made a right dick of himself on this and has come across as petty and mardy primarily down to her airing him once she was moving in higher circles.

I watched the interview and came away thinking there was some embellishment, exaggeration, misdirection and frankly either naivete or worse ... but also a lot of things that should be of concern in the modern world, particularly with our more informed and enlightened outlook on mental health issues.

Some sympathy with Morgan's right to not like her and to be able to voice that ... but he has to stop short of simply labelling everything she says as lies ... unless he has proof rather than just an opinion.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    Sucky likes this.
  14. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

All of them.

Archers Road likes this.
  15. Sucky

Piers Morgan fall out QUOTE of the day.

"I was sorry to learn that piers has been sacked from GMB yesterday, I've left him a message of sympathy on my voicemail"

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    DerekTheMole and Tel (they/them) like this.
  16. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Can't remember if Suzanna Reid was in black but she was in full mourning today. Looked like a bulldog chewing on a wasp throughout. He'll be alright but she's probably seen a massive knock to her own career as the "straight man" really won't get very far on their own.

brb likes this.
  17. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

I’ve got a job for her.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  18. brb

brb CR250

I think she like Piers himself seem to miss the actual point of what really happened in all this. All I've heard certainly from Piers himself is crying of I will not be silenced, I'm entitled to my opinion, blah blah fooking blah.

Now what really happened, it wasn't the 41,000 complaints that turfed him out, it wasn't some big brother preventing him from giving his opinion, he merely got up and walked off a live show, because he didn't like the freedom to speak that Alex Beresford was using.

Yes Piers in front of all his viewers got up and walked out, he took his fragile ego and left.

19. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Yes mate that's how I saw it this morning. Lots of eulogies for Piers by Susanna et al (albeit on egg shells) but this really wasn't about him being a controversial figure so they can fck right off about that, but moreso about his complete fcking lack of understanding about mental health, or racism, and his own personal feelings which are the real driving force in his witch hunt against Megan and the fact the weather guy called him out on it.

brb likes this.
  20. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

This belongs on the Wid Ye thread.