1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hello Fellow Tigers

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Tigers piss on weeds, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Tigers piss on weeds

Evening all this is my 2nd pot and 1st on the Hull boards, my 1st being on the Leeds board I just couldnt resist coz they annoy me. Anyways my name was funky_talent on 606 but I decided to change it to something less appropriate but its staying this now.

Really pleased with the way the club are dealing with things now its a huge contrast to only the start of the season isnt it. Was hoping to get a ticket to the game 2morro but I dont know if ill make it as ive moved away from Hull now. Hope we turn QPR and Leeds over in the next 2 games and make some noise you lot attending cant believe weve got a club owned by geniune City fans now, putting money in to strengthen up and the KC's full of zombies still makes me cringe. Nevertheless their all tigers fans but it is a slight shame UTT

2. NewarkTiger

NewarkTiger Member

2nd pot? Evening?? I think you've been smoking the pot me old, I had to read that 4 times to understand it! But welcome anyway!!

<ok><ok>

3. Tigers piss on weeds

Hahaha oh yea I did rush it I should be working but hey ho atleast im not a leeds fan lol