1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hello Saints I'm back!!!

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by The Fat Lady Sings, Mar 6, 2011.

1. pompeymeowth

pompeymeowth Prepare for trouble x
    Staff Member

I am here to tell you that the above, is absolutely true.
    There are also two TFLS's at the moment.
    Respect my authoritah!

2. North Hants Saint

North Hants Saint Active Member

They're on ignore!

LET'S ALL HAVE A DISCO!

3. The Fat Lady Sings

The Fat Lady Sings New Member

There's only one me!

4. pompeymeowth

pompeymeowth Prepare for trouble x
    Staff Member

And there's only one her.

5. Beddy

Beddy Plays the percentage

You are all right of course Kingsland and I have taken notes. Unfortunately I have been tied up trying to sort a couple of problems out on another site. When I actually come back to have a conversation I find it's kicked off on another one.
    I can confirm that SB3 has only one account on here As have TFLS and the other one of the same name. I have also noted some of the wind ups and the personal insults and general insults. I am going to appeal, to you all to calm things down and to try and debate and except banter for what it is banter. I am going to ask others not to deliberately try and start an argument or deliberately provoke people into one. all of you are our pals it doesn't matter what club you support. We are here to do a job, we do not want to take drastic action . Kingsland and I will if we have to. Now come on folks help us to help you. If you cannot get on use your ignore button please. That way we can sort out this business with out us having to go to extremes. Come on gals and guys back us please..... Beddytare

6. SFC4BAG

SFC4BAG Well-Known Member

:emoticon-0162-coffe:emoticon-0162-coffeNow that is not acceptble SB3. We are learning to play pass ball and getting rather good at it at times. Good enough in fact to fancy a rematch with the blue half of Hampshire next season with some serious revenge in mind.

7. SAINTDON13

SAINTDON13 Well-Known Member

Hey TFLS do you do requests?

8. Beddy

Now, now we are watching.......<laugh>

9. Beddy

Actually no she wasn't there just checked.....one in the back ground I noticed looks like my niece....<laugh>

10. Singing Blue 3

Singing Blue 3 Well-Known Member

You can not beat a good pie eating video! <ok> <laugh>

11. KingslandSFC

KingslandSFC Active Member

Video's are old SB3 ... It's DVD's now!

American Pie is a good one tho! <laugh>

12. olddellboy

olddellboy Well-Known Member

Hi guys, I suggest we take a step back on this and give TFLS and SB3 a break. SB3 has recanted his WUMing past, and the original TFLS, a long term poster on BBC 606 could always be relied upon for a bit of wit and genuine banter. A bit too fixated on that busted flush Woopert Lowe for many peoples liking at the time when we went into Admin, but otherwise a bit of fun. COYRs

13. Beddy

Thank you for your support me old mate... all sorted though Ta..... Long may the peace continue <laugh>

14. Singing Blue 3

Thanks ODB, Beddy and Kingsland <ok> <peacedove>

15. SAINTDON13

SAINTDON13 Well-Known Member

I was thinking of asking TFLS to give us a rendition of Happy Birthday for NA that's all, honest.

16. Lord Duckhunter

Lord Duckhunter New Member

This is the sort of childish nonsense that spoiled other forums. There's nothing clever or witty about posting yet another boring pie eating clip/picture. We all get the joke, it's been done to death. This is the one poster who did more to ruin the Saints 606 board so I dont go with all this M27 male bonding, particulary when you get posts with a slightly threatening "I'm a senior person on here, watch yourself" type of tone. Ignore-check............

17. Singing Blue 3

There is no pleasing some people! I guess you have ducked off for the afternoon now. <whistle>

18. KingslandSFC

KingslandSFC Active Member

Pie Joke , agree is old..but it all part of football banter and some Saint Fans have to realise that what come with football forums.

I have no doubt some Saint Fans will have some good come backs about the opposing team and not using personal attacks, as we wont accept it.

for example.... Yep I agree Rickie is a tad tubby - but if he is scoring 15 goal he cant be doing that much of a bad job if we sitting 5th.! <laugh> .

We don't expect male bonding - just asking for some respect for each other.

Newbie , Senior Member means sod all - not about the quantity you post... it's all about the quality you post and debate you generate!

Sorry for the lecture..

19. Singing Blue 3

Ironically the pie joke was offered as a sort of olive branch , but never mind I have broad shoulders! I am off to our board now. <ok>

20. Beddy

LD
    I accept what you are saying. It is the first time I have seen the clip and I thought it was humorous, then to see my niece in the back ground.....We are determined to at least try and stop this site from degenerating into the old 606 style site. Inevitable there are going to be the odd differences. That at least is where we come in, Kingsland and I. We have no magic wand to wave, it is you the fans that tell us the standards you want us to keep, with guidance from the administrators as to what they will/can allow. We have been given administrating tools to do what ever is necessary to keep this to a debating platform. If we need to use them we will do so on who or what ever becomes a problem. There are a few on here that used to have multiple accounts. No doubt about it. We are aware and have made ourselves known and action will be taken should that occur on here and we find out. However the difference is that we have a number of Mods up and down the country who are in touch at the touch of a button so there is no hiding place for anyone. We also have an agreement with most of the ex wind up merchants that they will not engage in their old tricks as they will not be allowed to post things which have been made deliberately to provoke. If you have a problem with anything that is posted please PM anyone of us and we will look into it.
    Also you have the alternative of using your ignore list as well as the anti swear button down the bottom left. So to all as I have appealed before and no doubt will appeal again, We the moderators ask that you help us to help you. Cheers