1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hello who are you

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymborn, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I see VITAL FOOTBALL have written an open letter to the preferred bidder saying............that it is about time they spoke to the fans,commenting that some of them are considering not buying season tickets until things change................end of comment.

The problem is they will have to take off their ear protectors and their hard hats, also turn off their diggers and stop throwing their scaffold around for awhile ( ok sarcasm is the lowest form of wit I know) and then they might hear that the locals aint happy.

Do you like being ignored,have the preferred bidders also got an ignore button,what do you think or do you even care ?

2. mexijan

mexijan Active Member

I think that if this is the way the are going to treat the fans at the start then God help us. I see DG´s side from the business point but this is a football club and does not operate under normal business practices. If Brent or Buttivant had been prefered bidder then we would have known, MM at Wednesday was known before and I can´t remember another take over with such secrecy. It does not fill me with much confidence, good news is usually shouted from the roof tops bad news whispered in corners.

3. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Maybe our preferred bidder is embarrassed or worried that their street cred might be diminished, if it gets out to soon that they had to buy a football club to get their next construction job.

4. mexijan

mexijan Active Member

On the bright side maybe they can lend you a hand with the tunnelling Plym <ok>

I may be over thinking this but have the feeling they want the deal pushed through and creditors agreement before people realise who they are, maybe they have vested interest in the previous companies????:bandit::bandit:

5. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, I'm just saying it's the way thing's are done.

The very, very first thing you have to do when you get involved in something like this is to sign a non-disclosure letter which forbids you from saying anything to anyone apart from your essential professional advisers, restricting how you can handle & copy documents etc etc. And it goes from there.

6. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

How can they help me with the tunnelling when I don't have a clue who they are ???

7. mexijan

mexijan Active Member

No problems just ask DS he will know who they are. :emoticon-0105-wink:

8. BYeee

BYeee Guest

Plymborn, as a veteran escapee I found the most effective tunnel was one built ABOVE ground, solves the problem of soil disposal.

Failing that, try building a glider in the attic with toilet/kitchen roll holders and old copies of the Herald.

Too much Ripping Yarns and Monty P methinks

9. mexijan

mexijan Active Member

Hiya ONB how´s things with you? See you are still having trouble controlling your charity case!!!

10. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

I live in a bungalow,I don't think I've got enough height from the loft to clear the hedge,the sniffer dogs would get me.

11. mexijan

mexijan Active Member

What do you call an Irishman who buys a football team?

........Nobody knows!!!!!!!!!