1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

HELP needed from Preston fans

Discussion in 'Preston' started by IWSJamie, Jul 31, 2017.

1. IWSJamie

IWSJamie New Member

Hi there.

I'm putting a piece together for Inside Wales Sport (Cardiff are one of the teams we cover). I'm just putting something together on managers and wondering if someone can help with the Preston section. I'm just looking for a couple of lines on Alex Neil, what do you expect him to achieve this season and are the fans behind him?

Cheers

2. themaclad

themaclad Well-Known Member

Personal view think we will be a more entertaining side this year although think we may ship a few more goals, although nothing wrong with the way Grayson played worked for us, played mainly on the counter attack.
    Whether the fans will be behind Neal will depend on results at the moment we are finding out about hi, having been to most of the friendlies we pass it about more. although playing it out from the keeper could pose problems, somewhere down the line you know there will be a cock up of immense proportions but we are all in the learning stages with him. Promises to be interesting.
    As for what we will achieve firstly is the magical 50 points, think we will end up in mid table, may sneak a play off place but certain teams are spending money like it's going out of fashion, cannot compete with that.
    Interesting times ahead

3. barnetpne

barnetpne Well-Known Member

Think Maclad has hit the nail on the head. Positives, from a distance, a youngish team that surprised 'experts' by getting close to play-offs. Main weakness, uncertain defence.