1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

How badly could anyone ruin a match from the sidelines?

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by notDistantGreen, Feb 15, 2016.

1. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

2. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

That idiot should be gone.. he must be giving one of the Football league chiefs One.. Disgraceful

3. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

It's the same old story isn't it. Players, teams and Managers get pulled for very little half the time but the officials just carry on regardless of what they actually cause. I have never understood the concept of Managers for example giving their honest opinion of something the officials have done and then being fined mega bucks for saying it. Half the time what the Manager has said is what every normal soul in the country who watched it thought as well. It is far too dictatorial with it's attitude and needs to take a long hard look at itself. What the FA are saying in effect is that their officials NEVER make a mistake which is rediculous.

4. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Trouble is, the bufffoons at the top don't see it like us or the manager's.. They just want to protect these jerk's and fine the manager's.. They are not in the real world! It is a good job he is not the ref for the final.. He may get the FA cup final the way he is going.. I suppose the worse you are the more you get

5. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

It's what these idiots breed that creates problems. On Saturday I absolutely thought Mansfield were going to do a Wycombe on us and until we scored it was going that way. Fortunately we scored and it had to change by them and it became a proper game. Now you can't tell me that Mansfield were not aware of the Wycombe game and how much the suporters were incensed by it and how much it wound up the players and manager. It was not stamped on and therefore became a ligitimate tactic for an away team. I see there were complaints from the Exeter fans who went to Wycombe this week. They did the same thing again apparently with 4 head injuries which stopped play within a very short period of time none of which needed a trainer in the end. Strangely they won that one 1 - 0 as well. Ainsworth sees this as a way of gaining points and instills it as normal into his players. Games are ruined, supporters are put off going to see it. If that's what he does weekly then I have to say I feel sorry for his supporters who have to watch it again and again. It's like diving, it doesn't take long for the practice to become a trait when underdogs see it working.

6. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

I'm hoping this is a honour before the ****** retires!