1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

How much is Eze worth?

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by stick, May 10, 2021.

1. stick

stick Bumper King

Its been wonderful seeing our produce taking to the Premier League like a duck to water and proving our assessment of him. The question now though is what has his value increased to?
    I think a lot of big clubs will be knocking on Palace's door this summer and the interesting thing for us is that part of the deal was a 20% sell on clause.

2. jeffranger

jeffranger Well-Known Member

Who gives a toss now, as long as we get our sell on clause payment, that’s the only interest

3. GroveRanger

GroveRanger Well-Known Member

I know it got a bit of a deflection but his goal against Sheffield Utd was class. Kept it in play in his own area, snaked and sneaked past defenders and lined himself up for the shot. If Eze keeps that sort of performance up he might get a move to a bigger club and hopefully we get a bit of a financial kick back.

QPR Oslo and stick like this.
  4. Trammers

Trammers Well-Known Member

Bit harsh Jeff......... I still look at it in the proud Dad sort of way, that's my boy....... He's had a very good first season despite being held back by Hodgson's strict 442 set up and having Zaha as the main man there........ they've still not seen the best of him, give him another year with a more progressive coach who'll allow him to float into the pockets of space that we know he can be so accomplished at finding, then his value will increase many times and we can look forward to our nice 20% extra.........having already picked up on the add on's from the initial deal.......

Devonhoop, QPR Oslo, QPRski and 2 others like this.
  5. jeffranger

jeffranger Well-Known Member

I was probably meant in a nice way putting it like that Tram, we move on & I do wish him the best, but look forward to watching another batch of our youngsters

Trammers and Goldhawk-Road like this.
  6. SW Ranger

SW Ranger Well-Known Member

I’m with you Jeff. We have to move on of course, but it’s always a nice/proud moment when one of ours does well. I like to see Sterling do well, similarly with Eze I want to see him do well at the top level too.

BOS can go and take a run and jump though :emoticon-0100-smile

7. stick

stick Bumper King

Strange answers from some of you. Of course it is in our interest and relevant. 20% of £30 million is a hell of a lot different to 20% of £60 million.

Sorry the question was too difficult!

QPR Oslo likes this.
  8. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

:emoticon-0104-surpr