1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

How to kill a Board

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Matthew Bound Still Lurks, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Welshie

Welshie Chavcunt fanboy dickhead

Tell you what, they don't talk about Wales as much across the UK, but our politicians have been the absolute worst for Brexit denial.

It's almost as if Wales voted remain. Welsh Labour vote remain, and Plaid Cymru (the party of Wales <laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>) don't give a **** what Welsh people actually want.

For **** sake lads, I can't vote for the Welsh assembly but use yours brains and kick Labour out. They're no good for our country.

Btw if the Welsh Assembly doesn't represent the views of Welsh people... what does it even do? Seems to be a complete waste of tax payers money.

2. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

Oh a very intelligent reply bravo. I’m reporting you to a mod for that one. :)

3. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

4. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

I'll second that, let's have the 'Lesbos' thread back mods please, and show that 'common sense' is still alive and kicking!................<laugh>

5. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Never mind the pity get it sorted Toby wan canoby, or you'll have to deal with me!!!.....................:emoticon-0165-muscl........:emoticon-0172-mooni:emoticon-0172-mooni........<laugh>