1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Hull City vs QPR

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by daverangers, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Ninj

Ninj Well-Known Member

clear cut for me pens for me. Eze has very good ball control when running with it and will win look to score rather than fall for a penalty.
    Dull should accept that they were beaten by the better side on the day.

2. Rangers Til I Die

Rangers Til I Die Well-Known Member

Very enjoyable viewing. Tx for posting. I suppose it's true for most teams but just small improvements would make a massive difference. Wells should have scored and maybe one of either Chair scoring or Kelly saving and you're looking at a trouncing.
    Happy days.
    Really looking forward to Brentford. Sure it's going to be a full blooded affair!

Ranger4ever likes this.
  3. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

Onward to the Falsehoops match live on Sky, lets hope we don't get stagefright...

Uber_Hoop likes this.
  4. Steelmonkey

Steelmonkey Well-Known Member

A Hull of a day for Eze as QPR win away again – Report

Sunday, 20th Oct 2019 14:00 by Clive Whittingham

QPR registered their fourth away win of the season and climbed back into the Championship play-off places with an impressive performance and 3-2 win at Hull on Saturday.

I feel the need to constantly reality check what’s going on Queens Park Rangers at the moment.

This could all, very easily, turn to dust. Ian Holloway and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink were both asked, in all genuine seriousness, about promotion prospects for their team at fans forums before embarking on long losing runs which cost them their jobs. Steve McClaren’s side twice flew within play-off touching distance in the first half of last season. We don’t defend well/at all. We lose whenever we play a properly good team. We give away penalties and never save them. Our goalkeeping situation is causing sleepless nights for all involved......

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footb...-a-day-for-eze-as-qpr-win-away-again-–-report